Assistant Manager - People Resources at McDonald's
Views:5152 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
McDonald's - Senior Manager - Regional Marketing - West & South (8-12 yrs)
Job Summary : To oversee development and implementation of all store-led regional marketing activities (ex: activations, alliances, events, etc) for West and South India, thereby achieving the organization sales plan.
- To drive consumer engagement with meaningful activations and events. Direct the efforts of the store teams and coordinate at both strategic and tactical levels with Business Operations & other functions of the Organization. To execute in-store brand and campaign elements (visual merchandising).
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Align the store-led regional marketing initiatives to corporate marketing strategy.
2. Support in execution of the Annual plan.
3. Design & lead the execution of marketing strategy to drive restaurant sales & increase footfall across regions
4. Conceptualise programs for focus stores and execute the programs by empowering store managers
5. Execute the brand and consumer engagement programs in-store; including in-store communication changes from time to time
6. Liaise with corporate marketing team for all the inputs regarding local media for increasing the effectiveness of ATL/BTL campaigns
7.Deal with partners, activation agencies and production vendors to ensure timeliness, quality and at-right-cost
8. Allocate and track marketing budget spend across regions and initiatives
9. Review the regional marketing communication plan
10. Leverage analytics to track marketing effectiveness
11. Maximize success of the regional plans by ensuring alignment, effective articulation and communication of marketing plans to internal stakeholders
12. Direct store teams, regional marketing team & agencies on LSM initiatives and materials (toolkits, playbooks and manuals) to drive sales, guest count targets & restaurant profitability.
13. Track progress on LSM initiatives and provide periodic updates to operations head.
14. On an on-going basis, communicate marketing plans, results, and learning to restaurants, staff, agencies, partners & suppliers to derive the maximum value for the brand & LSM initiative
15. Partner with Operations team for planning and overseeing execution of all the marketing related activities around new store launch as per the SOPs
Preferred Relevant Experience : Experience in Regional Marketing for Apparel retail (preferred)/ Other Retail or Trade Marketing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.