Assistant Manager - People Resources at McDonald's
Views:1429 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
McDonald's - Senior Manager - Quality Assurance (7-13 yrs)
"FOOD TECHNOLOGY candidates only "
The primary responsibility is to implement defined QA systems and processes at restaurants and at suppliers. Manages the customer complaint redressal process. Partners with an operation to train on QA systems and processes. Key customers include Suppliers, Menu Management, Restaurants, Marketing, Operations.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
1) Food Safety & Product Quality
- Monitor and liaison with product owners to resolve product quality or operational issues in the restaurant.
- Assess and assures restaurants have in place systems and procedures to assure the safest food products to our systems.
- Manage a product complaint process; follow up activities and verification of corrective action to ensure in-store food safety.
- Manage and Summarize suppliers audit reports with solutions to the problems and prioritizing the most important opportunities for QSSC (Quality, service, safety and cleanliness) improvements in the market.
- Coordinate and organize Regular product cutting program for management to evaluate product performance to measure product and supplier performance to manage quality control.
- Coordinate the product evaluation program and update CQAM and suppliers on their product scoring by A/P lab
2) Food Laws and Local Public Health Regulations:
- Monitor and update the CQAM & legal on the food laws changes and its impact on our business.
- Develop a strong professional relationship and communication with the Industry associations to keep updated on the development related to food.
- Follow up with suppliers on validation of their lab testing methods which correlate with testing methods and procedures of local regulatory labs to ensure total compliance.
3) Operations and Training - effectiveness:
- Coordinate with training and operations management to provide training on food safety systems and technical advice to prevent food safety problems at restaurants.
- Provide support to training and equipment to develop quality and safety procedures,, maintenance and types of equipment in the market.
- Work closely with Ops and Training management to establish quality and safety measurement systems so opportunities for improvement are identified and acted on.
- Coordinate with training on new product introduction into the system on procedures, equipment
- Handling, follow up on operations issues and summarizing the performance of the product
- Leverage technical resources of key product suppliers to provide training and product information to restaurant and training management to ensure consistent quality, better yields, and product safety.
4) New Product Development Support
- Support the development of the new products as per the menu calendar
- Ensure adherence to food safety and regulatory standards on all developed new products
- Support introduction of new suppliers as per the McDonalds Supplier guidelines
- Monitor sensory performance of the new products after launch to ensure adherence to sensory standards.