Talent Acquisition at McDonald's India (South & West)
Views:3102 Applications:629 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:605
McDonald's - Manager - Employee Relations (5-8 yrs)
Please find the job details:
1. Partners with Operations to assist implementation of core Statutory Compliance strategies & framework across all 3 regions
2. Implementation of a robust Compliance Framework.
3. Manage Internal and External communication (in partnership with Corporate Affairs & Corporate Communications) teams across Restaurants, Corporate Office & with Government Bodies at large, for the purpose of providing information & assistance / Updation concerning all compliance & legal related issues.
4. Design & execute a robust framework which will enable 100% compliance adherence
5. Contract Labour Management & Statutory Compliance
6. Liaison with Government Authorities & ensure 100% adherence across all Restaurants.
7. Develop intelligence network amongst Restaurant Employees (through Regional McOpCo teams) in order to ensure 0% cartelism is formed/encouraged
8. Forecast & analyse Labour issues, in order to help HR teams & Management design & implement effective Labour Policies /Framework
9. Ensuring satisfactory closure of all Employee Relation issues raised across West & South Zone
10. Proactively identify potential IR risks to business and put mitigation mechanism in place
11. Study historical data and analysing trends based on various classification and recommend corrective measures to reduce ER issues
12. Handling legal queries and to suggest appropriate remedy in accordance with the applicable law
13. Keep abreast of new rules and regulations related to labour laws and ensure its effective and timely implementation without any timeline lapses
Preferred Relevant Experience:
1. Prior exposure in managing Disciplinary Actions & to conduct Domestic Enquiries
2. Experience in handling Court Cases and/or successfully handled agitations
Reporting To Sr. Manager - People Resources
Educational Qualification Mandatory : Post Graduate in Labour Laws or Industrial Relations or LLB