Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at McDonald's (Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:1832 Applications:535 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:430
McDonald's - Lead - Finance - Supply Chain Function (5-6 yrs)
1. Supports the long-term planning cycle and strategy setting within SC to deliver robust strategic plans and initiatives
2. Proactively identifies & supports strategic business initiatives and actions to drive operations performance to achieve forecast/targets
3. Deliver financial commitments (as per BP/Update/31Q) with equal stake as Business partner.
4. Continuously driving initiatives to assess opportunities of GP improvement & create/maintain strong dashboards for a strong and meaningful performance tracking mechanism - to deliver & look beyond.
5. Deliver process improvements, standardization & simplification in areas such as:
a. TPM - Review contract adherence; benchmarking of costs; yields etc.
b. Capex proposal evaluation - Drive efficient and timely spend of Capex in alignment with growth objectives.
c. Tax Optimization (in liaison with Indirect tax team and consultants)
d. Inventory Management (forecast process, SLOB management, driving Norms)
6. Support & Actively Engage across key supply chain initiatives defined in project ATK to drive GP improvement/Growth initiatives.
7. Costing - Drive a robust process to ensure comprehensive & correct std. costs.
8. Provide accurate forecasting of P&L to all stakeholders at various intervals as may be required clearly calling out the risks and opportunities and driving delivery of forecasts.
9. Participate in NPD/NPI projects and provide financial inputs for decision making on GP, SLOB etc.
10. Periodic financial close as per internal and statutory acctg compliance norms. Ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness of the books in line with Igapp and Zgaap.
11. Facilitate compliance framework and keeping SC financials audit ready at all times including SOP's for Internal Controls.
12. Facilitate various statutory audits from Companies Act perspective (including cost audit).
13. Work closely with CFO and Regional finance team (if required) on various standardization and simplification initiatives.
a. Sounding board to Head Supply Chain and CFO
b. Collaborate with key cross-functional stakeholders
c. Drive simplicity and efficiency with focus on high performing culture
f. Monitor & facilitate complaint resolution to manage efficiency levels and drive timely delivery of all operational targets
g. Positive Influence other team members in Finance & Accounts
Mandatory Qualification: CA/MBA
Note : it is mandatory that the candidates should be Finance professionals experienced with handling Finance profile within Supply Chain function (should be from QSR/Retail/FMCG only)