Human Relations Manager - HRBP - National Sales & Non Sales HR Business Partner & TA Lead at McCormick & Company
Views:125 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
McCormick & Company - Manager - Plant Finance - CA (8-12 yrs)
- There's never been a more exciting time to be at McCormick & Company, Asia Pacific. A respected global leader in flavour with more than 11,000 employees worldwide and facilities in 27 countries, McCormick produces, market and distribute spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry. A relentless focus on growth, performance and people continues to drive strategy and success.
- Our India Headquarters & Technical Innovation Center and a new manufacturing facility in Delhi will support our ambitious plans for the region. With our strong footprint, winning brands and the power of our people - we're a business on the rise.
- Responsible for managing plant assets through the coordination and development of annual budgets, and analyzing performance against established budgets.
- Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy.
- Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Reporting to the Finance Director and based at Gurgaon, the role will :
- Be a financial leader at the plant for the site leader and staff.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Regional Account Service Center (RASC), Head Office (H.O.) and plant personnel on all financial matters.
- Review company financial records and ensure they are accurate and within policy.
- Perform period, quarterly, and yearly closing functions, including journal approvals and reviews to ensure accuracy and conduct financial analyses, including a period recap to H.O.
- Prepare reports on a period, quarterly and annual basis for the group controller and federal, state, and local agencies.
- Prepare period profit estimates and annual budgets for departments and analyze business activity.
- Develop necessary financial analyses, including trends, discrepancies and opportunities.
- Prepare various cost estimates on new products or package changes and continually analyze pricing and price quotes for outside sales.
- Investigate and determine whether new business is financially beneficial and is consistent with the company strategy.
- Analyze capital projects to assure they meet company requirements.
- Control company's physical and liquid assets, review and approve expenditures, and install safeguards to prevent excessive spending or waste.
- Understand multiple accounting systems/interfaces and investigate related issues.
- Supervise office staff, including the schedule of work, review of work performed, and investigation and resolution of problems and questions.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe, quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement Systems.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
KEY SKILLS :
- Collaborative skills : Working with teams across your organisation. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering department, product management, press and PR and senior executives.
- Stakeholder management : Is able to foresee needs of diverse stakeholders and able to guide, influence and direct others internally and externally towards meeting common organisational objectives. Aligns projects and tasks to organisational agenda
- Functional knowledge : Sound understanding of concepts, principles and practises in marketing (domain knowledge) and a working knowledge in areas including sales, finance and supply chain
- Communication skills : Excellent speaking and writing abilities. Spearhead frequent presentations about new products and write engaging copy, telling the - story- of products, for various marketing channels etc
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES :
- Personal leadership : Time management and discipline - Filters and prioritises
- Problem solving - Evaluates complex situations using multiple sources of information; Good Analytical skills as well as evaluative judgement based on analysis of factual and qualitative information; Commercial acumen
- Self-motivator, flexible and able to work at pace;
- Interpersonal skills : Team builder /player and collaborator. Positive demeanour and - can-do- attitude; Curious and Creative
- Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills- especially presentations and business proposals.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE :
- CA degree in accounting or finance with 8+ years of progressive accounting/finance experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting practices
- Strong attention to detail, with a high degree of accuracy and precision
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to comprehend complex oral and written instructions
- Able to foster collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- Pay level based on plant complexity, including number of production departments and number of division customers
Desired Previous Job Experience :
- Experience in manufacturing and/or union environment
- Experience working in cost accounting, budgeting and forecasting
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and Hyperion Essbase