HR at McCain Foods India Pvt Ltd
Views:1765 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
McCain Foods - Commercial Controller - F&A - CA (12-15 yrs)
Hiring dynamic and qualified CA professional with 12-15 years of work experience in Commercial Finance (Preferably Female) from FMCG. The role includes Monitoring and Tracking of Trade spend and Media & Marketing Spends, Pricing Process and financial analytics, Freezer Governance, Modern Trade, Key Account & QSR Account Reconciliations, Claims Management, Statutory & Internal Audit Support and 3P Payroll Management.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Monitor and Track Trade spend and Media & Marketing Spends with monthly review meetings:
- Responsible to partner with Sales & Marketing Team to get the proposal (Expenditure Request - ER) for Trade Schemes and Marketing & Media spends as per the defined timeline.
- Thorough checking of the requisition and check necessary approvals of spends proposed to be operated in the market.
- Communicating the approved scheme details with a tracking number to the Sales and Marketing team.
- Ensure better control on spends by regular preparation and maintenance of ER wise claim booking and tracking of spends.
- Discussion with the stakeholders on the provision balances and action plan for unutilized spends and/or overspends.
- Initiate tracking of MT account (customer) level spends to ensure booking of actual spends as per the ER raised.
Accountable for Pricing Process and financial analytics:
- Pricing/profitability evaluation of export volume and new opportunities.
- Preparation and analysis of Gross Profit details for all channels for effective decision making.
- Perform various business analysis like SKU wise profitability analysis, pricing review and cost analysis.
- Ensure price updation in SAP
- Ensure Freezer reconciliation between books & Freezer asset tracker and sign off on a Quarterly basis.
- Ensure completion of the Physical verification of the assets on an annual basis
- Facilitate transfer of Freezers not billed as per the guidelines defined in Freezer governance SOP.
New product development:
- Partner with project managers to ensure detailed project charter for cost, pricing and financial proposal.
- Ensure business case sign off and periodic tracker Vs actual performance
- Review and approve customer/distributor code opening in system.
- Periodic review of distributor database in SAP and maintain commercial hygiene.
- Revamping Distributor Management process through SOP and Distributor Audits
- Periodic review of SOPs and policies
- Responsible for sharing relevant MIS and analytics with sales team on a periodic basis
- Ensure timely and relevant credit release approvals as per SOP
- Ensure to collect payment as per agreed timeline from respective DBs.
- Responsible for scrutinizing all sales orders released and work towards automating the sales order release process.
- Responsible for improving efficiency in claim & damage audit process
- Avoiding duplicity of claims in terms of bills, periods of claims & entitlement policy.
- Ensure trade spent reconciliation at month end & approving JE for rectification if any
- Ensure NCC of all claims for the quarter and resolution of all the pending claims for the claims processed in previous month.
- Periodic education to guidance to sales team and distributors to submit their Claims on time.
- Ensure automation of claims through DMS and SFA
Modern Trade, Key Account & QSR Account Reconciliations
- Responsible for arranging quarterly reconciliation of all direct MT customers.
- Continuous follow up to clear over-dues & arrears if any and ensure collection of money on time.
- Continuous follow up with Agency for reco signup/arranging ledger/MT AR open item weekly & monthly.
- Ensure timely Assessment for the state by collecting C Forms & F Forms, LR, Sales Returns Data, other assessment details from cross functional team.
- Timely follow-up with sales tax consultants for closer of respective State VAT audit & completion of Sales Tax Assessment.
Statutory & Internal Audit Support
- Coordinate with the statutory auditor and interfacing with the Internal Auditor of the company and providing all the documents which are necessary for conducting audit.
- Manage the Internal/ External Audit function and develop comprehensive Audit programs on an ongoing basis.
- Taking up all internal audit issues related to his region pertaining to business and regional finance and resolving it.
3P Payroll Management
- Coordination - Ensure all Managers approve attendance and reimbursement as per agreed SOP/ timelines. Follow up and support 3P Vendor and sales team in case of any discrepancy with regard to delayed payments of salary or any administrative-xyz thereof.
- Administration/Salary and Month-end accounting entries- Checking salary as per attendance and salary offered through offer letter.
- Administration/TA DA and Month-end accounting entries - Checking and verifying TA/DA reimbursement as per reimbursement claim policy.
- Dashboards - Preparation of Monthly dashboards for ZSMs and ASMs of TSI cost and deployment. Prepare weekly/ monthly national dashboards of TSI (Secondary) Sales.
- Periodic review of SOP Attendance and Payroll Process-3P employees and TSI TA DA Reimbursement
Collaboration with Sales Team
- Regular partnership with sales team by participating in Regional Sales Review Meet
- Ensure DB Visit + Market Visit - 2 days in a month
- Ensure timely processing of employee T&E Claims and sharing with concern person to make payment as per the payment calendar.