Head - HR at MBG Corporate Services
Views:381 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
MBG Corp Services - Internal Audit Manager - Oil & Gas (7-12 yrs)
MBG Corporate Services is an international Business Advisory organization supporting clients across Asia, Europe and the Middle East, providing sustainable solutions and strategies that drive business transformation.
Established in 2002 and headquartered in Singapore, we are a 450-strong member team that operates out of Europe, the Middle East and Asia, in our network of 16 global offices spread across 6 countries. Our experience of nearly two decades has enabled us to serve over 3,000 clients globally. We are proud to be working with 100 of the Fortune 500 companies across the Middle East, Europe, Japan, China, Singapore and India, as well as several other reputed local family business groups.
Industry/Segment: Internal Audit - Oil & Gas
- Educational Qualification in Oil & Gas (BE/MBA)
- Experience in Oil & Gas sector (preferred)
- Support team in project execution, problem-solving and developing recommendations
- Prepare proposals under guidance of senior team members
- Assist with basic project management activities
- Ideal candidate would have worked on Internal Audit engagements in Oil & Gas sector
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- IA and related experience in oil and gas sector internal audit leveraging system and tools across all key streams of the industry
- Good knowledge on services related to Risk Advisory Division including but not limited to Internal audits, ICOFR Controls drafting/testing, SOP Drafting
- Deep knowledge of and understanding of upstream/downstream and mid-stream business processes, and areas of concerns across the spectrum.
- In depth understanding of Finance, Accounting and audit standards. Knowledge of tools, platforms and system leveraged by the industry including but not limited to Audit management system, Integrated Risk Management Solutions/governance Risk and Compliance.
- Handled team for Testing of design and effectiveness of the controls, RCM rationalization, remediation plan, and development of continuous monitoring mechanism
- Experience of preliminary planning, motorizing, follow-up and closure of for Oil & Gas Projects including but not limited to internal audits, providing & managing project quality while meeting established project milestones and deliverable completion timelines and industry standards
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks, and work well under pressure and independently
- Capacity to develop leadership skills
- Demonstrates creative thinking, initiative and rigorous analysis in solving business problems
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress and balance and prioritize multiple tasks
- Works well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.