Senior Consultant at Mazars India
Views:3524 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Mazars - Corporate Treasury Advisory Role - Risk Management - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-5 yrs)
- CA / MBA (Finance) from a Tier 1 institute with 4-5 years of post-qualification experience in corporate treasury advisory function of a consulting organization or a corporate treasury middle office/front office
- Should have an understanding of policies, processes, procedures and regulatory reporting requirements and preferably should have played a role in defining them.
- A strong academic record at 10, 10+2 and graduate/PostGraduate examinations
- Strong understanding of corporate treasury operations and financial products
- Well-versed in the concepts of foreign exchange risk management, interest rate risk management, commodities risk management, cash and liquidity management, borrowings management, investments management.
- Understanding of Spot and Derivative market operations for equities, interest rate, commodities, and foreign exchange products including risk management (hedging strategies) and valuation aspects of the same
- Exposure to hedge accounting concepts and regulatory compliance requirements would be an advantage
- Exposure to functionalities of treasury system applications would be an advantage
- Well-versed in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills to be able to interact with C-Suite
- Leadership experience at school/college level preferable
- High levels of commitment to work
Role and responsibilities :
- The candidate will be expected to lead assignments involving assisting Indian and international corporate organizations in their treasury operations
- The candidate will be expected to lead/assist Managers and Senior Managers in Corporate Treasury assignments including advisory / Internal Audit/ review of treasury operations areas such as foreign exchange risk management, interest rate risk management, commodities risk management, cash and liquidity management, borrowings management, investments management.
- The assignments would include providing advisory / conducting reviews for the areas mentioned above-covering strategy, policy, governance, day to day operations, process improvement opportunities, compliance to internal directives and regulatory requirements, etc.
- The candidate will be expected to take-up business development initiatives and create proposals, responses to RFPs, thought leadership, etc.
- The candidate will be expected to have very strong communication skills and confidence to interact independently with CXO level
- The candidate will be expected to coach junior team members to ensure excellent client delivery whilst also enabling their career development
- The candidate will be acting as a subject matter expert in advising clients to maximize benefits while reducing risks
- The position is based out of Mumbai and the candidate must be open to travel
Salary offered: 6-13LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.