Growth Hacker at Mayfair Lifestyle
Views:5581 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:303
Mayfair - Digital Marketing Expert (4-7 yrs)
The candidate should have the following skills but should not be restricted to:
1. Execution of acquisition and engagement brand campaigns on digital in the region both paid and unpaid
2. Ad management and optimization with a data-driven approach, Attribution accuracy and Ad campaign sanity
3. Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google shopping with a history of excellent performance and building E-commerce sales campaigns.
4.Deep knowledge of Facebook and Instagram ads.
5. Candidates with a programmatic background will be an added advantage
6. Lead the development and execution of integrated media strategies (digital brand campaigns on various Social Media Channels) to improve considerations/intent.
7. Provide innovative ideas to the brand team and media partners to drive strategies. Analyze and prepare performance reports and strategy updates for internal stakeholders.
7. Should know customizing landing pages for specific ads if needed
8. Stay on top of PR and regulatory initiatives and updates, reflecting them in our performance marketing efforts
10. Spend tracking and execution of authorized plans
11. Ensure that campaigns have a thoughtful learning agenda, experimental frameworks, and performance evaluation in place
13. Should have a good sense of copywriting in general
14. Analyze collaborations across brands, research & insights, and creatives for multi-channel tests
15. Own strategic initiatives and ensure execution tracks against times
1. Cross-functional excellence- this role will report into Revenue and work closely with marketing strategy, creative, product, sales, events, and regional teams to size, develop and scale growth marketing strategies and integrated global marketing plans, and measuring marketing campaigns and effectiveness
2. A strong track record in brand and consumer marketing with a focus on digital only
3. Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively
4. Excellent negotiation, quantitative and analytical skills and deep familiarity with marketing
5. Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.