HR at MAX Life Insurance
Views:1748 Applications:582 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Max Life Insurance - Senior Manager - HR/Talent Management/Employee Engagement (9-13 yrs)
- This position is responsible for the development and implementation of:
- Enterprise-wide talent management programs/frameworks.
- Engagement/Pulse surveys (Design & Action planning) at org level.
- Benchmark existing practices & introduce contemporary people practices to strengthen culture and position among India's Best place to Work (GPTW).
- It requires an individual who is creative, flexible, solutions- oriented with the ability to influence and collaborate with business stakeholders and HR colleagues. This is an individual contributor role and works closely with Senior Leadership of the organization.(Business & HR) at org level initiatives in the talent management space.
Scope of Work
- Ensure effective delivery of talent management processes and practices - Organization-wide Talent Reviews
- Enable succession planning for critical positions across Max Life and design Individual development plan in partnership with Business HR
- Enable Internal Mobility for key talent by leveraging Enterprise Talent Councils
- Design and implement a structured development journey for key talent segments in partnership with HRBP & Business Leaders
- Enable Senior leaders to take people decisions backed by analytics & data
- Implement Talent review module in HRMS across organization
- Identify and implement psychometric and leadership assessment tools for sharper evaluation of talent and also their development needs
- Create a pool of Coaches within the organization
- Design interventions to strengthen culture in line with organization's Vision, Purpose & Values
- Design engagement surveys and drive action planning to address employee feedback
- Lead organization's nomination process for external Best Employer awards
Measure of Success
- Strengthen organization's position among India's Great Place to Work companies
- Timely execution of organization talent review cycle to ensure rollup of Business leaders to CEO followed by CEO presentation to Board.
- 100% individual development plans for identified successors followed by quarterly review on progress made with HR & Business stakeholders
- Drive 90% + coverage in engagement surveys
Desired Qualification & Experience
- 9 plus year's relevant experience working in organizations with strong talent & people practices
- Post graduate in Management from a premier school. Liberal arts education; Certifications in HR domain
- Exposure to complete talent review cycle; learning journey for top talent, exposure to cloud-based HRMS (talent & Succession module)
- Exposure to Great place to Work Culture Audit submission process
Key Skills and Competencies
- Dynamic, forward-thinking individual. Nimble, creative and brings original thinking in the space of Talent & Culture
- Strategic bent of mind with a strong execution orientation
- Strong collaboration, communication & influencing skills
- Can drive & lead an agenda independently
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.