HR at MAX Life Insurance
Views:869 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Max Life Insurance - Finance Role - Investments/Back Office/Derivatives (3-5 yrs)
- Manage end to end process of accounting and settlement of Derivatives
- Knowledge of Interest rate swaps and Forward Rate agreements and interest rate futures
- Liase with banks for closing of ISDA/CSA agreements
- Knowledge of Bond Valuation.
- Management of audits - statutory and concurrent and others
- Knowledge of IFRS 9 or IND AS 109 or relevant standards
- Lead various cross functional discussions on the derivatives strategies.
- Prepare/ Review key dashboards etc.
- Automation of process in new system/ modules
- Assist in back office operations pertaining to the investments in various funds (control and unit linked) - review of cashflow MIS
Measure of Success:
- Accuracy of calculation and timely settlement of derivative transactions
- Timely submission of reports/ dashboards
- Providing sufficient data to auditors and ensure that the audit is closed without pending issues
- Automation of reports/ dashboards
Chartered Accountant/ MBA/CFA level 2 (at least)
- 3-5 years of relevant post qualification experience in capital markets (Fund Accounting, Hedge accounting and Reporting, ISDA/ CSA documentation)
- Should have knowledge of Mutual fund, Insurance or Hedge fund industry
- Should have sound knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards especially AS 30-32 and IND AS (IFRS 9) or IND AS 109
- Prior working experience in capital markets back office processes
- Insurance experience preferred especially in investment mid office / back office or CA with experience in book closure and preparation of financial statements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.