HR at MAX Life Insurance
Views:3178 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Max Life Insurance - Deputy Manager - Legal - LLB (5-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Position : Deputy Manager - Legal
Location : HO, Gurgaon
JOB SUMMARY : To handle the Consumer cases, executions, complaints, and related litigation, Reply to notices and general legal advisory.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To effectively and proactively handle litigation including Consumer, Civil Courts, PLA etc in all fora and courts.
- To effectively and proactively handle litigation including Facility/property related litigation in all fora and courts across India.
- Ensuring Seamless co-ordination with external lawyers/ law firms.
- Drafting and vetting of business letters, internal notes, legal notices, notice replies, and court pleadings.
- To facilitate legal due diligence and other documentation in the process of real estate acquisition.
- Advising business department in day to day operational and customer related issues.
- Keeping regular updates on the latest development of trends and laws relating to the Life Insurance Industry.
- Examining all Death and Health Claims and also to provide opinions on other claims as and when required.
- Handling various matters pertaining to penal legislations and enforcement agencies throughout India.
Measures of Success :
- Risk mitigation in all matters against the company.
- Avoidance of attachment and warrants in execution.
- Timely submission of reply in all litigation.
Key Relationships (Internal /External) :
- Claims Team.
- Customer Services Team.
- Facilities Team.
- Underwriting Team.
- Finance Team.
- Empanelled lawyer.
- Other internal departments as and when required.
Key competencies/skills required :
- Domain knowledge of the relevant laws, its amendments and interpretation.
- Drafting Skills.
- Maintaining MIS.
- Good Oratory/ presentation skills.
- Ability to execute the strategy.
Qualification and experience : LLB with 5-6 years of experience in Litigation in-house or Courts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.