HR at MAX Life Insurance
Views:1120 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Max Life Insurance - Chief Manager - Investments (6-8 yrs)
- Successful candidate would need to demonstrate strong skill sets in Fundamental equity research, financial modelling, valuation analysis and regularly appraise new and existing investments and identify potential companies for investment and divestiture
- Close monitoring of certain sectors, developing and maintaining financial models, providing actionable ideas to the fund management team
- Close coordination with the fixed income and real estate teams for mutual benefit
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting practices, economics, financial modelling on Excel, communication skills is necessary for the job
Measures of Success
- Candidates would be required to work on Mathematic pieces relating to their sectors and interact with corporates, brokers, trade channels and internal stakeholders to successfully discharge their work.
- A minimum experience of 6-8 years with a stock broker on equity research or equity sales or as an analyst with a mutual fund/insurance firm.
- Experience in analysis of chemicals/Materials/agrochemicals/metals/cement required
Knowledge and skills required: Candidate(s) with strong academics in the areas of chartered accountancy or an MBA in Finance or a CFA charter holder