Human Resources at Max Life Insurance
Views:2919 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Max Life Insurance - Chief Manager - Human Resources (8-10 yrs)
JOB SUMMARY :
Spearhead execution of Max Life's CSR strategy in alignment to the organization's goals and drive synergies along with business to institutionalize CSR within all functions of Max Life.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Co-create and lead execution of diverse CSR models encompassing environment, workplace and community issues which are scalable and sustainable at an Organization level.
- Strengthen the CSR arm in line with Organization objectives and policies with well- defined guidelines, SOPs and deliverables.
- Partner with CSR representatives across India to formulate execution plan for the CSR engagement models and lead their execution across pockets and locations.
- Work closely with senior management to achieve higher corporate mileage through various social initiatives
- Liaise with local administration officers for new CSR initiatives.
- Identify and develop strategic external stakeholder relationships, connections to NGOs and other social organizations post complete due diligence.
- Build deep understanding of legal and compliance issues of CSR Act and ensure 100% adherence.
- Deploy the allocated CSR budget across India and be responsible for its optimum utilization and reporting on a monthly basis.
- Design and implement a strong internal communication roadmap to increase voluntary employee adoption to CSR initiatives
- Network & liaise with government bodies, PR and Marketing agencies/leverage social media to strengthen the corporate brand through community services
Mandatory Requirements :
- Post Graduate (preferably in HR or Social Work) with 8 - 10 years of experience in similar roles; experience implementing similar programs in a corporate environment strongly preferred
- Ability to work within a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional ability to develop positive relationships by influencing internal and external stakeholders, build consensus and prioritize action and results
- Critical and structured thinker with superior analytical and problem-solving skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.