Deputy Manager - HR at Max Healthcare Institute Limited
Views:490 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Max Healthcare - Infrastructure Project Head - Civil (16-23 yrs)
Checkout this exiting opportunity with one of the largest healthcare chains of India.
We at Max Healthcare Institute Limited are looking for a Civil Infrastructure projects professional like you for a position in Delhi and another in Mumbai.
The incumbent will be leading & managing the development of infrastructural projects ground up till delivery as per agreed SLA's.
- To manage given project/s and liaising with Municipal Architect, Project Architect and Consultants as well as with Statutory Authorities.
- To see the projects at hand from ground up till delivery as per business ask.
- To device the most feasible strategy & its implementation, while dealing with day to day roadblocks in construction and development.
- To handle the ask of auditors & local authorities.
- To ensure the plan & execution as per bye laws, national Building Code, local authorities etc...
- To list required deliverables of documents and version control.
- To interact with team of architects who in-turn manage with contractors to understand site constraints, then assess and provide solutions in consultation with architects and consultants.
- To provide conceptual solutions about project strategy & civil details.
- To manage material & people deployed.
This list is not exhaustive of the responsibilities, that may update as & when required by the HOD.
If you think this opportunity is exiting & challenging for you then please feel free to share your resume at the undersigned.