Deputy Manager - HR at Max Healthcare Institute Limited
Views:789 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Max Healthcare - Infrastructure Project Head - Civil (16-23 yrs)
Checkout this exiting opportunity with one of the largest healthcare chains of India.
We at Max Healthcare Institute Limited are looking for a Civil Infrastructure projects professional like you for a position in Delhi and another in Mumbai.
The incumbent will be leading & managing the development of infrastructural projects ground up till delivery as per agreed SLA's.
- To manage given project/s and liaising with Municipal Architect, Project Architect and Consultants as well as with Statutory Authorities.
- To see the projects at hand from ground up till delivery as per business ask.
- To device the most feasible strategy & its implementation, while dealing with day to day roadblocks in construction and development.
- To handle the ask of auditors & local authorities.
- To ensure the plan & execution as per bye laws, national Building Code, local authorities etc...
- To list required deliverables of documents and version control.
- To interact with team of architects who in-turn manage with contractors to understand site constraints, then assess and provide solutions in consultation with architects and consultants.
- To provide conceptual solutions about project strategy & civil details.
- To manage material & people deployed.
This list is not exhaustive of the responsibilities, that may update as & when required by the HOD.
If you think this opportunity is exiting & challenging for you then please feel free to share your resume at the undersigned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.