Head - Talent Acquisition at Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited
Views:2499 Applications:373 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Max Bupa Health Insurance - Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - HR Business Partner (4-7 yrs)
Responsible for managing the people agenda for corporate/HO functions. Needs to develop the HR strategy and ensure effective implementation. In this role he/she will need to manage recruitments, develop and maintain a team of competent employees, create a high performance and positive work culture; develop the succession planning road map; manage improvement in Employee Satisfaction.
Talent acquisition :
- Develop the sourcing plan and deploy recruitment plan
- Optimize source mix and hiring cost
- Ensuring hiring within agreed TAT
- Roll out offers as per internal defined process
- Manage end-to-end new hire background verification & on-boarding process timely
Performance Management :
- Coordinate the implementation of Performance management processes
- Assist the business heads in making promotion decisions
- Identify critical positions & suitable candidates for development
HR operations :
- Provide feedback on processes & enhancements required in order to ensure alignment of HR processes with business objectives
- Ensure alignment with all statutory requirements
- Ensure all employee personnel filing and statutory norms are met
Employee relations :
- Monitor investigation and action taken on Employee Grievances / Disciplinary issues, violation of ethical norms
- Provide coaching & counselling for own patch in order to build a motivated team; and ensure smooth & cordial relations.
Employee engagement :
- Connect with employees and managers to understand the pulse of the organization
- Drive employee's participation in engagement events
Preferred Skill Set :
- Strong technical abilities and work processes orientation.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to work within a matrix environment; balancing the need of multiple client groups.
- Strong bias for action, a keen sense of urgency and the ability to drive results
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence others, particularly leadership development and coaching.
- Ability to deal tactfully and confidently with internal and external customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer/client orientation and consulting skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) with a variety of stakeholders
Minimum Qualification :
Management Degree with specialization in Human Resources
Minimum Experience :
At least 4 to 7 years of related experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.