CFO at Maverix Platforms Pvt. Ltd.
Views:8572 Applications:603 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
Maverix Platforms - Manager - Corporate Finance & Planning (2-5 yrs)
About the Company :
Maverix Platforms Pvt. Ltd. (brand 'Fingerlix') is a leading company in the Ready-to-Cook- and Ready-to-Eat- food categories founded in 2016. Our products include idli/dosa batters, plain/stuffed parathas, desserts, rice meals etc. sold through modern retail, general trade, online grocery & online food delivery channels. We are headquartered in Mumbai and are also present in NCR, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Pune. We have raised two rounds of funding from marquee investors Accel Partners and Zephyr Peacock.
The ideal candidate would have :
- 2-5 years of experience in Big-4 transaction services, equity research, investment banking or strategy consulting.
- The candidate should have had exposure to multiple industries in previous roles.
- Exposure to financial modelling is required.
- Good communication skills - ability to explain & defend analysis would be key to success in this role.
This is a great opportunity to get cross-functional exposure in one of India's fastest growing consumer startups while directly impacting strategy and financial performance. The successful candidate would have an opportunity to work closely with CFO & senior management team.
Key responsibilities :
- Prepare financial models and sensitivity analysis to evaluate profitability at Company-level as well as for specific channels, products, regions, customer accounts etc.
- Analyse operating metrics to identify sources of cost improvement
- Prepare quarterly/annual financial plans and evaluate company performance against plan
- Negotiate, evaluate and execute fund-raising transactions and M&A
- Prepare monthly update & board slides for investors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.