HR at Maveric Systems
Views:1782 Applications:352 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Maveric Systems - Digital Transformation Leader (18-25 yrs)
Maveric Systems is currently hiring a suitable leader for a position of "Digital Tranformation Leader" within our Technical Engagement and Consultancy organization. The leader could be based in Bangalore, Chennai or Pune. The role may involve upto 60% travel
Digital Transformation Leader
- We are looking for a Digital Tranformation Solution Leader to deepen our engagements with global banks embarked on digital transformation journey.
- This leadership role pairs up with front-end sales leader(s) to consultatively sell Maveric's offering from promises of exceptional banking experience, fully connected multi channel core banking, assured and risk free banking and precise banking decision through accurate data.
- We expect the digital transformation leader to be hands-on and well versed with new technologies in the areas of multi channel customer journeys, cloud native product development, distributed data and advanced algorithm based decion making and open, embedded and secure banking .
- Our digital transformation leader is expected to lead the technology discussions with our clients and is to be their trusted guide in achieving "a differentiated, smooth and fulfilling experience for the customers" of our banking clients
- Candidate must possess superlative communication skills since it is essential to work cross functionally with many different stakeholders such as Infrastructure & Operations, application development, Security, Legal, business partners and other vendors to deliver the data platform strategy and roadmaps to global banks.
- The candidate must also have excellent influence and negotiation skills to deliver on the realization of the strategy by providing leadership, direction and sometimes direct support to business units, departments and functional groups that do not report directly into Data Technology group and are outside their direct control.
- Front end consulting on various digital transformation challenges of global banks.
- Work as solution architect on multiple projects and will be responsible for creating best in class solution designs using open source and commercial tools for both on-premise and in the cloud deployments.
- Ideate, generate and evangelise innovative solutions to enable multichannel banking usins advanced technologies
- Develop and articulate to stakeholders a consolidated understanding of the business requirements and drivers for Data & Analytics at the enterprise level.
- Establish and lead a team of expert digital, data and cloud engineers who focus on providing superlatives solutions to many banking problems.
- Proactively identify enterprise opportunities that accelerate delivery and drive down operational costs through cross-product data services
- Participate in tool evaluation, pilots and selection of best course for our customers
- Hands on experience with digital tranformtation of front, mid and back offices of commercial and retial banks.
- Expertise in emerging technologies (Microservices, NoSQL, Distributed Processing, In-Memory data bases, Cloud Data Platforms including Snowflake to name a few..)
- Hands on experience of design and development of internet scale multi channel banking solutions using cloud native and hybrid components.
- Hands on experience with database design and database optimization techniques for performance in very large volume data warehouse environment using industry standard RDBMS (Oracle, Neteeza, Snowflake, Vertica or equivalent)
- Proven ability to analyze requirements and clearly communicate those requirements to both business and technical stakeholders in many forms such as verbally, road maps, presentations and solution technical documentation such high level and detailed technical design documents
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with business and technical stakeholders including facilitation of meetings with business leaders
- Direct experience with architecting and executing data consolidation and movement programs to take disparate data sources and consolidate them into an Integrated Data Warehouse.
- Direct experience over the full systems development lifecycle for multiple data warehouse projects including implementation experience with prevalent industry methodologies
- Act Strategically: Foster a consistent understanding of strategy, translate it into defined plans, and "stay the course" to implement it, while anticipating and identifying where change is needed.
- Strong Communication: Actively listen to others to understand their perspective and ensure continuous understanding regardless of communication channel or audience.
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Equivalent. 20+ years related work experience or equivalent of which atleast 4 years are as a solution consultant for banking industry.
- Ability to provide innovative ideas and see through implementation
- Demonstrated experience building strong relationships with senior leaders
- Outstanding written and verbal skills and the ability to influence and motivate teams
- Banking domain knowledge will be preferable.
- Have done Customer Facing role in earlier engagements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.