HR at Maveric Systems
Views:104 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Maveric Systems - Bid Designer (8-14 yrs)
We are currently looking for a Bid Designer to work with the rest of the Tech Engagement & solutions team to create engaging and eye-catching imagery and visuals which will make our bid / solutions stand out.
Join our Tech engagement space that focuses on providing solutions across software development in Digital, data and QE space. You will be responsible for creating compelling designs, illustrations and graphics in a variety of formats, including but not limited to high profile presentations, diagrams, maps, infographics & document design.
You should be highly experienced with PowerPoint design, with exposure to Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, and confident in your ability to convert concepts / propositions into impactful visuals that appeal and effective present key message to our customers.
You should be holding rich experience and track record of working on proposals for the IT industry across the SDLC, preferably BFSI space.
If you are a driven, pro-active individual looking to bring your creative and innovative ideas to help business growth, this is the role for you!
Role Description & Key Objectifies
Responsible to produce End to end proposal documentation and supporting materials
Develop visually compelling market / customer facing artefacts, by employing cutting edge graphics, such as:
- Proposal presentations
- Pre-engagement decks
- Capabilities & Solutions decks, working closely with TLT leaders, delivery leadership, Account management & sales functions.
- Work with TLT leaders & SMEs to turn written, numerical and existing content into compelling graphical representations.
- Create reusable assets for the function
- Compiling necessary company credits & capabilities, formatted CVs and capability statements, references, etc. for bids
- Lead brainstorming sessions in order to get the most out of the brief and requirements
- Preparing content for a range of proposals including direct sales for small to medium-sized projects through to large, complex multi-year, multi-country programmes
- Enable timely submission of proposal by packaging all aspects of the proposal response as stipulated in the RFP
- Work with a range of software and design tools to create graphical output that can be incorporated in tender documents and accompanying materials such as presentations, brochures and occasionally videos/animations
- Produce proposal graphics for use both in electronic and hard copy materials
What you'll bring to the table:
- 10-14 years of corporate experience out of which at least 8 years as bid designer in IT industry with experience of managing large or complex design projects
- Experience working on bid design for Banking & financial services customers is desirable
- Outstanding technical skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (5.5 or above) - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, along with good working knowledge of MS Office (particularly PowerPoint & Word)
- A proven track record of winning design processes
- Able to work on simultaneous projects and to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail
- Degree in creative/artistic discipline is an added advantage
- Experience with PowerPoint formatting and design of PowerPoint presentation deck
- Experience of collaborating with diverse teams
- A track record of improving bids, thereby creating confidence amongst the teams
- Proven skills in producing proposal content within a complex business environment
- Have strong attention to detail and excellent time-management, and organizational skills
- Be comfortable designing for largely digital projects from concept through to completion.
- Experience of working to brand guidelines with a good eye for layout and detail.
- Be able to work to your own initiative bringing new creative ideas, as well as being a good team player that is happy to share creative ideas and be a strong participator in team projects.
- Able to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.