Deputy General Manager - HR at Matrimony.com
Views:569 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Matrimony.com - Manager/Senior Manager - Digital Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Digital Marketing
Designation Title : Manager / Sr.Manager - Digital Marketing
Role : Spearhead the Search campaigns to drive lead acquisitions
Reporting to : AGM Marketing
Role Overview :
- We are looking for an experienced and results oriented Digital marketing manager to manage all paid search campaigns on Google, other search channels and social media.
- You should have a strong hold of Googles Search Engine Marketing (SEM) including UAC and tools for lead acquisitions.
- He/She will be part of the marketing team and closely work with product/tech teams to launch, manage & optimise online campaigns.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, principally UAC/SEM, social media, network sites, etc.
- Planning & achieving the lead acquisitions goals for multiple products category of matrimony.com group
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
Key Responsibilities :
- Managing Google Adwords and Facebook Ads for ROI driven campaigns and to reach out to relevant target group
- Analyse data, identify trends and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and measure against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Make annual & quarter campaign plans & budgets, estimating monthly costs, remaining within budgets, and settling divergences
- Track, report, and analyse portal analytics to find insights to drive campaign optimisation
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Collaborate with internal teams to enhance landing pages to improve UX
- Optimize copy and landing pages for marketing campaigns. Work with Brand, Creative and Category teams to create and optimize creative required for marketing campaigns
Skill and Competencies :
- Proven paid SEM and Facebook Performance Marketing experience and managing campaigns to drive leads through performance optimization.
- Hands-on experience in managing SEM & UAC, display advertising campaigns & Social media
- Ability to manage multiple & large number of campaigns simultaneously
- Functional understanding of SEO and ASO
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising strategy to reach desire TG & engage for registration
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Familiarity with A/B experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Appsflyer/Branch etc)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
Education and Experience :
- Master / Bachelor Degree in marketing or a related field.
- Fulltime Digital Marketing Course & Google Certification will be added advantage
- She/he must have at 5-8 years of relevant hands-on work experience
Job Location : Chennai
About Us :
- Matrimony.com Ltd is one of Indias largest consumer internet companies and the most trusted matrimony brand in the world with strength of over 3500 associates in India and abroad.
- We are India's first consumer Internet Company to get listed with market capitalisation of more than Rs.1200 Crores.
- Matrimony.com provides both matchmaking and marriage related services through websites, mobile sites and mobile applications and is also complemented by 130+ company owned retail outlets.
- Its flagship products are Bharat Matrimony, Community Matrimony and Elite Matrimony in the matchmaking business, with over 5 million active members availing our services.
- With a strong leadership in matchmaking, matrimony.com has been expanding into highly unorganised $ 55 billion marriage services Industry.
- Our goal is to build a billion dollar revenue company as a long lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come. Our offerings in the marriage services business are matrimonybazaar.com and mandap.com.