Deputy General Manager - HR at Matrimony.com
Views:318 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Matrimony.com - Manager - Content Development & Instructional Design (4-8 yrs)
Manager - Content Development (Instructional Designer)
Reporting to Learning & Development Head (L&D)
- The Human Resources Department at matrimony.com is a cumulative force of sub functions such as Talent Acquisition, Business HR Partnering, Talent Management, Training and Development, Compensation and Benefits.
- HR has leverage in setting up Policy & Processes across employee life cycle in the company and was also shortlisted for Business World HR Excellence Awards, 2015. The HR team is highly noted for its candidate experience, effective training and the culture it spreads across the organization.
- The Manager- Content Development would be responsible for understanding the training gaps across skills, knowledge and attitude and create engaging learning content. The content development manager would create compelling training content based on Adult Learning principles and by applying instructional design theories, practices and methods. The aim would be to facilitate learning across varied learning groups and help build skills and competencies in an effective manner.
- The manager would be involved in developing both online and offline content and develop content using latest tools, gamification and animation. The manager L&D will work closely with all stakeholders in delivering business goals and objectives.
Key Responsibilities :
- Story Boarding, will need to work on Articulate and Captivate
- Partnering with various businesses, HR, departments and learning team to identify training needs
- Creating customized training content across varied media like audio, video, animated nuggets, gamified programs to enhance retention and transfer of knowledge
- Stating end objectives of the program and work backwards to develop content
- Understanding the learner profile (target audience) while creating content
- Applying instructional design theories and methods
- Provide exercises, activities to facilitate learning
- Provide facilitator handouts for effective rollout
- Ensure standardisation of content and manage version control
- Create customised content for both online and classroom training
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of the content
- Maintaining relationships with vendors and consultants
- Facilitate learning with latest engaging techniques and technology thus creating a - Learning Culture- in sync with the value of Matrimony
Skills and Competencies :
- Proven relevant experience instructional designer
- Experience of learning theories and instructional designer methods
- Objective writing and content planning skills
- Sound knowledge of course development software and Learning Management system
- Basic HTML and flash programming skills
- Ability to storyboard
- Visual design skills like Photoshop, Illustrator
Education and Experience :
- Certified Instructional Designer with at least 6+ years of experience and 4 years in instructional designing.
- Degree /certifications in programming, visual designing would be an added advantage.
About Matrimony.com :
- Matrimony.com Ltd is India's first pure play Consumer Internet Company to get listed on BSE and NSE. Its flagship brand BharatMatrimony is the largest and the Most Trusted Matrimony Brand (as per the Brand Trust Report 2014). Over 4000 associates serve close to 4 Million members.
- The company provides both matchmaking and marriage related services and is also complemented by 140+ company-owned retail outlets. Its flagship matchmaking services are BharatMatrimony, EliteMatrimony and CommunityMatrimony.
- With a strong leadership in matchmaking, the company has fast expanded into the $55 billion marriage services Industry with MatrimonyPhotography - the Largest Wedding Photography Service that has completed over 15,000 weddings; MatrimonyBazaar - the Largest Wedding Services Provider and MatrimonyMandaps - the Largest Online Wedding Venues Platform. Each of these services are available across South India.
- The goal is to build a billion dollar revenue company and a long lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come.