Associate Manager - HR at Matrimony.com ltd
Views:419 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Matrimony.com - Head - Process Training (15-20 yrs)
Head- Process Training - matrimony.com - Chennai
About Us :
- Matrimony.com Ltd is India's first pure play Wed-Tech Company to get listed on BSE and NSE. Its flagship brand Bharat Matrimony is the largest and the Most Trusted Matrimony Brand (as per the Brand Trust Report 2014). Over 3200 associates serve close to 4 million members.
- The company provides both matchmaking and marriage related services and is also complemented by 145+ company-owned retail outlets. Its flagship matchmaking services are Bharat Matrimony, Elite Matrimony and Community Matrimony.
- With a strong leadership in matchmaking, the company has fast expanded into the $55 billion marriage services Industry Wedding Bazaar - the Largest Wedding Services Provider and Mandaps - the Largest Online Wedding Venues Platform
- The goal is to build a billion-dollar revenue company and a long-lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come.
Role Overview : The primary objective is to lead, manage and motivate the team to achieve results and drive initiatives and interventions to impact business through impactful training and interventions
Key Responsibilities :
- Design the process training strategy through constant evaluation and measuring effectiveness of existing program strategy across various business verticals
- Lead the process training team to deliver on the strategy and measuring results through productivity and business impact.
- Constantly work with stakeholders, to understand training needs, develop customised training content and roll out the programs on a calendarized basis.
- Collaborate with the Talent & Learning team to develop and roll out behavioural and leadership development programs.
- Facilitate training interventions across levels (functional/behavioural/leadership)
- Drive productivity focussed interventions and deliver performance results
- Review and assist with developing and updating training modules, field training curriculum, training assessments and role-play scenarios.
- Drive digital learning process
- Maintain and publish timely MIS and analytics
- Coach and guide the team towards better facilitation and build on the development needs of the team
- Collaborate with Business Heads and various stakeholders to create meaningful content to associates in Personalised services to provide efficient and effective customer satisfaction
Skill & Competencies :
- Team Management
- Knowledge of training models
- Organizing Skills
- Planning and prioritising
- Analytical Skills
- Stakeholder management
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Influencing / Persuasion skills
Education & Experience :
- Graduate/PG from a reputed institute with 15-20 years of experience in relevant industry and job roles.
- Sales process Training for at least 8-10 years
Work Location : Chennai