Matrimony.com - Head/Deputy General Manager - Customer Service (15-20 yrs)
Designation Title Deputy General Manager - Customer Services
Role Operations Head - Customer Service
Reporting to Business Head
Customer Service department provides professional and high-quality assistance to customers of matrimony.com throughout the customer life cycle.
The Operations Head- Customer Service is a key strategic and operational leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology, to deliver key service outcomes for customers. The incumbent would be responsible for identifying and developing all culture, process and performance improvements and efficiencies for the customer and for leading/developing a team who typically deliver customer interactions across multiple channels.
- Strategically lead and develop an operational team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures
- Responsible for-Profit Centre/Cost Centre Budgets.
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to customer service
- Improve NPS (Net Promoter Score) - CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), or other Customer Metric.
- Reduction of the cost to serve
- Empower and Engage the Customer Service Team
- Enhance the First Call Resolution
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer
- Drive better sales through service
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify and execute companywide improvements.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organisation.
- Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities.
- Define, negotiate and agree the effective utilisation of resources in line with service specifications.
- Work effectively with all peers and stakeholders (Product, Tech, IT, Business Teams) to negotiate and influence customer improvements
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects.
- Drive quality and consistency
Skill and Competencies:
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI's SLA- s, in a quality led, compliant environment
- Able to interpret data and develop strategy and make recommendations.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Influential relationships skills at all. Able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing and fast paced environment
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills.
- Demonstrated the ability to identify and automate manual processes to bring in cost effectiveness and improve customer experience.
- Exceptional communication skills in order to effectively communicate with consumers and convey accurate and high-quality feedback to the business that will facilitate the formulation of effective approaches and strategies.
- A suitable candidate will also demonstrate a keen understanding of financial metrics inclusive of cost management, budget setting, call forecasting, and revenue generation. The candidate will also possess strong skills in data management, analysis, and processing, having an ability to translate raw consumer support data and information into actionable solutions and strategies.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, have the ability to multi-task and work comfortably under pressure, to identify issues and work to resolve them in partnership with business leaders and have an ability to operate effectively under pressure and deliver results.
- This candidate will have an ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines, possess strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, be self-motivated working under minimal supervision, and demonstrate calmness and composure under stress and uncertainty and inspire the same in junior customer support personnel.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate/Postgraduate from a recognised University.
- 15+ years of experience of which a minimum of 8+ years should have been in handling a customer service team (Min 2+ years of experience in handling a team size of 150-200+)
- Fluency in English, Tamil and Hindi (preferable)
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in MS PowerPoint.
Job Location Chennai
About Us: Matrimony.com Ltd is one of India's largest consumer internet companies and the most trusted matrimony brand in the world with strength of over 3500 associates in India and abroad. We are India's first consumer Internet Company to get listed with market capitalisation of more than Rs.1200 Crores.
Matrimony.com provides both matchmaking and marriage related services through websites, mobile sites and mobile applications and is also complemented by 130+ company owned retail outlets. Its flagship products are Bharat Matrimony, Community Matrimony and Elite Matrimony in the matchmaking business, with over 5 million active members availing our services.
With a strong leadership in matchmaking, matrimony.com has been expanding into highly unorganised $55 billion marriage services Industry. Our goal is to build a billion dollar revenue company as a long lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come. Our offerings in the marriage services business are matrimonybazaar.com and mandap.com.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.