Associate Manager - HR at Matrimony.com ltd
Views:2731 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
Matrimony.com - Head - Customer Service (15-20 yrs)
Head-Customer Service - Matrimony.com
- Matrimony.com Ltd is India's first pure play Wed-Tech Company to get listed on BSE and NSE. Its flagship brand Bharat Matrimony is the largest and the Most Trusted Matrimony Brand (as per the Brand Trust Report 2014). Over 3200 associates serve close to 4 Million members. T
- The company provides both matchmaking and marriage related services and is also complemented by 145+ company-owned retail outlets. The goal is to build a billion-dollar revenue company and a long-lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come.
- Head- Customer Service, is a key strategic and operational leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology, to deliver key service outcomes for customers.
- The incumbent would be responsible for identifying and developing cultural, process and performance improvements for the customer and for leading/developing a team who typically deliver customer interactions across multiple channels.
- Strategically lead and develop an operational team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures
- Responsible for-Profit Centre/Cost Centre Budgets
- Take keen interest to create strong and diversified culture and processes to achieve business goals and objectives with regard to customer service
- Improve NPS (Net Promoter Score) / CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) other Customer Metrics
- Responsible for reduction of the cost to serve
- Lead, motivate, empower and engage the Customer Service Team and ensure continuous up-skilling in customer services through evaluation, development and training of teams
- Enhance the First Call Resolution by prompt action where necessary
- Identify new strategies, tools and technologies to improve customer service experience
- Drive better sales through enhanced quality of service & monitor closely on a weekly basis
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analysis to assess, execute and manage companywide improvements
- Act as the Voice of the Customer & Champion Customer Service across the organization
- Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of training, coaching & development opportunities.
- Define, negotiate and agree the effective utilization of resources in line with service specifications.
- Work effectively with all peers and stakeholders (Product, Tech, IT, Business & Support Teams) to negotiate and influence customer improvements
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects.
- Drive quality and consistency
Person & Role specifications:
- Role holder will serve as operational & strategic lead
- Strategy here refers to the person wearing a thinking hat and identifying opportunities for automation, enhancing CX and effective stakeholder Management
- Person should have had experience from identification to implementation of technology interventions like IVR, Email/Chatbots and AI driven tools - Conceptualize, Problem Statement, Solutioning and Implementation and also in improving customer experience basis Customer VOC
- Manage data, Draw inferences from data (analytical orientation) and use the inferences to improve NPS/CSAT
- Cost Optimisation ; reduce cost to serve, improve profitability, become a profit centre from a cost centre.
- Team Sizes ; 250+ HC and should have also led Manager+ levels
- Stakeholder Management ; Direct Stakeholder Management; Handling vendors is an added advantage
- Experience ; 15+ years; Of which 5-6 years in a Managerial role ( in terms of experience and not designation); At least the last 8 years in Customer Service
- Fluency in English and Tamil ( Hindi as an additional language would be an added advantage)
- Mandatory for effective team management
- Segments ; Telecom, Banking, Insurance and Domestic BPO
Work Location: Chennai