Deputy General Manager - HR at Matrimony.com
Views:2242 Applications:540 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Matrimony.com - Chief Marketing Officer (15-22 yrs)
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Reporting to : Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Brief Description about the role :
- He/she should understand the overall strategy and business objectives and translate it into a sound marketing strategy / plan and will be responsible for execution of the plan.
- The CMO will define and drive all Branding & Commercial activities for the different biz verticals, will lead Brand Marketing, Customer & Marketing Insights, Digital, Media, PR and Creative teams etc.
- He will be accountable for building and driving a high performance team and help in achieving the revenue and profit targets, market share etc.
- Define and maintain the purpose of the function as well as the long term vision for the team and activities. Work with the Leadership team and develop a long term marketing strategy / road map for the Organization / different Biz verticals and execute the marketing plan with measurable goals and objectives (Market share, Revenue and Profit, market penetration, conversion etc.), budgets and timelines.
- Define what the Brand stands for and position the brand / develop a brand perception which propels Matrimony.Com to achieve the aspiration of being considered by the industry as the category leader
- Lead all demand generation programs aligned with the needs of each of the Lines of Business
- Lead Marketing / Customer Surveys & studies and all proactive and reactive media and PR initiatives in partnership with our external PR agencies. Evaluate and engage outside agencies / consultants as needed to drive best in class execution
- Oversee digital marketing channels, including SEM, SEO, retargeting, and email and direct social media content development and campaign execution
- Prioritize and manage marketing budgets to ensure maximum ROI
- Scan the Market / Competitors, gather market intelligence and provide the right analysis to the leadership team
- Partner with the Product team to help prioritize product development based on customer and market research
- Lead customer-centric thinking and craft programs to promote Customer Centric Culture in the Organization
- Lead and mentor a high-performing, collaborative marketing team, deliver on the positivity and can-do attitude you bring. Delegate and empower the team, avoiding bottlenecks and maximizing the value you can extract from each team member.
Skill and Competencies:
- Strategic Orientation
- Biz and Financial Acumen
- Functional Knowledge - Brand Strategy & Positioning, Customer Segmentation, Marketing Research & Customer Insights, BTL & ATL activities, Social Media / Digital Marketing,
- Analytical thinking
- Problem Solving
- Execution / Performance Driven
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills
Education and Experience:
PGDM / MBA in Marketing from a reputed institute is an advantage and with minimum of 15 years- experience in Marketing
About Matrimony.com :
- Matrimony.com Ltd is India's first pure play Consumer Internet Company to get listed on BSE and NSE. Its flagship brand BharatMatrimony is the largest and the Most Trusted Matrimony Brand (as per the Brand Trust Report 2014). Over 4000 associates serve close to 4 Million members.
- The company provides both matchmaking and marriage related services and is also complemented by 140+ company-owned retail outlets. Its flagship matchmaking services are BharatMatrimony, EliteMatrimony and CommunityMatrimony.
- With a strong leadership in matchmaking, the company has fast expanded into the $55 billion marriage services Industry with MatrimonyPhotography - the Largest Wedding Photography Service that has completed over 15,000 weddings; MatrimonyBazaar - the Largest Wedding Services Provider and MatrimonyMandaps - the Largest Online Wedding Venues Platform. Each of these services are available across South India.
- The goal is to build a billion dollar revenue company and a long lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come.