Matrimony.com - Business Unit Head - Retail Segment (15-25 yrs)
- The person would be responsible to head the retail business division for Matrimony.com; formulate and implement the retail strategy, in order to attain market leadership, through growth in revenue market share and improvement in customer experience for all Bharat Matrimony and Community Matrimony retail outlets across India.
- Responsible to achieve customer satisfaction targets, initiate retail expansion strategies to improve reach, coverage and expand geographical footprint across all retail outlets and provide feedback on competitive moves to protect base and increase share of subscribers and revenue for Matrimony through offline channels
- P&L account owner: Proficient in accounting for profitability of BU
- Success in both increasing lead conversion rates and increasing the average contract value
- An experienced leader, who understands both the customer buying process and sales methodology to be accountable for business growth
- High degree of Process Orientation
- Should have made a significant business impact / transformation in the previous assignments.
- Should have the potential to manage a team of 100 to 150 strong sales & operations team
- Ability to identify, improve, measure, monitor and audit process metrics to deliver superior service quality significant independent judgment and rigorous analytical capability
- Ability to persuade others at all levels of an organization to influence decision-making
- Create, develop, enhance, and execute a comprehensive sales strategy.
- Expert at coaching and leveraging key metrics, technology and integrated marketing strategies to increase productivity.
- The interpersonal and influencing skills to build cohesive working relationship.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to deliver concise, logical written documents and the presence to deliver the companys vision and product definitions to both large and small audiences.
- Strong Entrepreneurial Skills
- Strong networking skills to work with Cross functional teams and drive sales.
High Degree of Customer Service Orientation
Ability to create new revenue streams
1. Strategic deliverables:
- Formulate overall retail strategy to drive profitability of PAN India retail outlets.
- Set and deliver sales targets for the retail channel, jointly with the Area Managers and State Heads.
- Develop channel expansion strategy by evaluating retail channel coverage and penetration.
- Develop channel engagement strategy with the zone retail leads
- Develop strategies to improve customer walk-ins, conversion, and customer satisfaction at retail outlets.
2. Operational Deliverables:
- Achieve circle revenue target for the different retail channels for our product
- Maintain high quality of operations in retail outlets operations as determined by quality audits
- Achieve channel expansion targets by appointing and monitoring distribution partners in new and existing areas.
- Resolve channel-specific issues in zone within specific timelines.
- Receive timely feedback and inputs from Cluster Retail Managers and State Heads.
3. Developmental Deliverables:
- Performance management of the direct reports and zonal retail resources.
- Identification of development areas and recommending the training programs / interventions.
- Best practice sharing - within the regions and other regions.