Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:6481 Applications:1274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1207
Material Planner (1-4 yrs)
What is the role?
In this role, you will be designing, developing and implementing the materials management strategies & concepts along the Supply Chain. You will be the key driver to assure sustainable Process Excellence (Planning & Execution) in a multi echelon supply structure. The responsibility will also include managing the flow of materials within the respective market organization, ensuring that there is an optimization of stock and service level at all locations in line with company objectives. You will be working across teams in a solid and dotted line organization to deliver expected business results and high employee satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities & goals:
- Demand planning and execution along the SC including material planning and execution (Plants, Suppliers, Warehouses, Regional warehouses, Centers)
- Material availability of around 4000 SKU at 31 different location in India
- SNOP process in order to drive better forecasting for the organization
- Managing projects (Planning & Execution) in a complex environment with several stakeholders
- International business contact with Business Units, Plants and Suppliers
- Responsible for the continuous improvement process in materials management
- Be partner with Sales, Marketing and Finance to achieve targeted sales and delivery performance
- Responsible for inventory management for assigned products in existing storage locations (Central Warehouse(s), Distribution centers, Centers, Repair Centers and Van Stocks)
- Responsible for standard products and spare parts
- Plan, forecast and release of purchasing orders to ensure targeted product availability at optimum inventory levels with pro-active management of system / planning alerts
- Centrally manage all stock shortages ensuring that appropriate action is taken to resolve them with minimum cost and maximum attention to customer service
Key Performance Indicators :
- Product availability
- Total Inventory
- Forecasting accuracy
- Cost of obsolescence of inventory (slow moving and non moving)
What are the essential knowledge, experiences and skills you need for this role?
- 2-4 years of Materials Management experience
- Supply chain know-how and/or experience in process management
- Highly resourceful in systematic problem solving and analytical thinking
- Knowledge of Power BI
- Has very good process and system know-how in multiple Supply Chain processes
- Great attention to detail whilst maintaining focus on the bigger picture
- Cross-functional and local operational view
- Has very good negotiation, communication & interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.