HR at Masters Union
Views:2583 Applications:448 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Masters Union - Head - Placements & Corporate Relations (7-17 yrs)
This position acts as a principal advisor regarding all the activities related to widening the pool of recruiters, specifically in the corporate sector. This is an exciting opportunity, involving the chance to connect one of India's premier Business Schools with India's most prominent organizations. The individual selected will need to have excellent strategic and interpersonal skills, and the ability to represent Maters' Union at the highest level of corporate India. More importantly, he/she will also assist with establishing strategies, policies, procedures in accordance with generally accepted principles and laws.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analysis job trend and provide career services to the students
- Generate employment opportunities for students and alumni by establishing and maintaining productive employer partnerships.
- Collaborate and promote Career Planning services through in-class presentations, student organization outreach, New Student Orientation and in concert with college support services.
- Market Career Planning services and programs to business and industry, as well as non-profits and internal constituencies, by developing programs, targeting mailings and e-mailings, attending promotional events, presenting information and workshops at various business functions, and through involvement in business associations such as the Chamber of Commerce. Aggressively contact businesses and industries in the College's service area to develop partnerships and placements.
- Establishing and maintaining strong network connections with the industry, and alumni in the industry.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to create successful outcomes for partners and students
- Identify the number and types of positions needed and secure experiential opportunities with employers.
- Contact business and industry to develop reciprocally beneficial partnerships for jobs, internships and job shadowing opportunities.
- Develop an active on-campus business and industry presence. Schedule and advertise campus recruitment for employers.
- Other assigned duties as assigned.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills as well as excellent written and verbal skills.
- Understanding of the Indian Higher Education landscape and related policies.
- Ability to direct, manage, implement and evaluate department operations.
- Ability to establish department goals and objectives that support the strategic plan.
- Ability to lead, motivate, develop, and train others.
- Independent facilitator with proven organizational ability and skill for handling multiple tasks simultaneously.