Mastercard - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Campaign Analytics (3-8 yrs)
Mastercard - Analyst/Sr. Analyst - Campaign Analytics
Location : Gurgaon
Exp - 3 to 8
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Join the data revolution! MasterCard Advisors is helping to shape the future of data insights by leveraging billions of anonymized, aggregated transactions in a 10 petabyte date warehouse to help financial institutions, merchants, media, and governments manage their businesses more effectively. Be part of an Analytics Center of Excellence that is developing consumer insights that are reshaping how businesses make decisions.
Advanced Analytics is charged with servicing Consulting Services, Information Services and Managed Services by centralizing and optimizing the world class analytical, modeling, software coding, data sourcing, product development, product management, econometrics, and associated delivery capabilities of the MasterCard Advisors organization.
Role & Responsibilities :
- The Senior Analyst / Program Manager will use broad retail, capital markets, media, and/or payments industry knowledge & quantitative analytics to provide hands-on support for information product development and custom analytical project delivery that satisfies and retains a global client base.
- Drive APT Bulletin solutions and design along with rollout & implementation across 1300 issuers globally.
- Manage Campaign Analytics processes & sub teams being a subject matter expert to efficiently deliver high quality campaign solution
- Analyze large volumes of transaction and customer data to generate insights and actionable recommendations to drive business growth
- Use behavioral scorecards for target marketing and risk management solutions using econometric and statistical models
- Rigorously and logically identify issues covering entire client problem to understand business objectives
- Create effective, impactful and quality assured storylines and slides at stream or small project level
- Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations; takes responsibility for structuring and writing reports and client ready presentations from a work stream or project level
- Set the department standard for data driven insights and advanced analytics solutions using tools such as Hadoop, WPS, SAS, SQL and MS office suite
- If necessary, travel to client sites in India or international locations to deliver campaign analytics projects by collaborating with global teams and clients
- Develops effective working relationships with global teams and business partners
All About You :
- Highly Experienced in hands-on Campaign analysis, Design and segmentation including data mining using large volumes of granular data to deliver analytical solutions
- Advanced degree in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics or B.E. in a technical or quantitative discipline before M.B.A from Tier 1 Business Schools in India.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of database marketing concepts
- Knowledge of tracking campaign effectiveness based on business objectives
- Segmentation, CHAID and Decision Tree Algorithms, and Cluster analysis
- Ability to work on a team or independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Highly Organized & strong attention to detail
- Platforms/Environments: Unix, SAS, SQL, Netezza, VBA, Microsoft BI Stack, Python & Hadoop is desired
- Experience in financial sector and payments industry preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.