Key Account Leader - Recruitment at Contactx Resource Management
Views:877 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Master Data Management Role (6-12 yrs)
In this role, we are looking for a manager with knowledge any domains such as Material/Finish Products, Vendor, Customer, and Finance Master Data (charts of accounts, cost centres, legal entities, etc.). You will be responsible for all the activities related to MDM domain.
- Proven aptitude in rolling out data governance and data quality and exposure to standard methodologies
- Provide areas of operational improvement, digital solutions (Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning) and technology implementations such as SAP MDG, SAP S4 Hana
- Ability to link master data issues/challenges to business processes, problems, and analytics
- Shown capability to collaborate, conduct, and lead sessions with Business and IT resources
- Be able to handle project delivery / Ops Delivery - timeline and landmark management, partner relationship management.
- Experience in delivering sophisticated MDM strategy assessments & implementation roadmap
- Experience in crafting an operating model for Master Data Management
- Understanding standards and processes in ERP such as SAP
- Develop a point of views, thought leadership content to establish as a leader in MDM
- Exposure to Reporting, Analytics, and data lake environments.
- Applies knowledge and skills to conduct sophisticated and systematic analyses of data to produce insights
- Meaningful experience in MDM consulting, Data Governance with knowledge across multiple data domains
- Experience of having independently led and executed the large scale, high-impacts MDM consulting projects or solutions.
- Have delivered sophisticated MDM strategy assessments, implementation roadmaps
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the confirmed ability to connect with all levels including management and retail partners.
- Brings in a clear understanding of how Finish Product /Material Master Data can impact various processes of any company i.e., Linkage of Finish Product Master Data to various Business Processes
- Very good understanding of the E2E P2P and OTC activities and impact of MDM work to the downstream process
- Understanding of the process and nuances of different entities, understanding of entity specific norms etc.
- Establish and facilitate cross-functional Vendor/Customer/Material /Finance and Data Governance client vision & expectations
- Should have abilities to perform quality audits on timely basis to validate and ensure the process in executed with error free and high-quality data standards.
Qualifications we seek in you :
- Graduate/Postgraduate with relevant experience in Master Data Management
- Primary Industry knowledge in CPG/Retail, Manufacturing, or Insurance Industry
Preferred qualifications/Skills :
- Highly motivated and bring both the practical experience of implementing solutions in Master Data Management & Data Governance and the flair for developing transformations and new insights.
- Should be strong in operations and people management and should have handled a team
- Good understanding of transition methodology
- Ability to identify process improvement areas
- Influencing skills, Creative thinking/innovative mind-set
- Good eye for business and understanding of business issues across multiple sectors
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of the lean six sigma framework to drive continuous performance improvement.