HR at Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Views:944 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:186
Maruti Suzuki - Compensation & Benefits Role (4-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Preparation manpower wage cost budgeting and forecasting. Quarterly review of actual v/s budget
- End-to-end compensation & variable pay review exercise, which includes market benchmark, analysis, designing, restructuring of rewards framework.
- Preparation, analysis & execution of total rewards framework
- Analyse the range, compa. ratio and identify key compensation structure modifications to ensure internal/external pay parity.
- 100 % compliance & internal and external audit of processes pertaining to payroll and C&B area.
- Employee benefits policy design, implementation and communication align with industries.
- Day to day operation related to employee's life cycle, payroll, payroll tax & Full & final.
Job Requirements :
Academic Qualification : MBA Tier 2 & Specialization in data analytics/compensation
Relevant Experience : 4-5 yrs Experience in Compensation & Rewards and payroll
Technical Skills/Knowledge :
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Governance and Risk Management
- Data Analytics & Insights
- Stakeholder department
- HRBP/IT/ Payroll/HRM
- Behavioral Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.