Marsh & McLennan - Senior Specialist - Data Science - NLP (7-10 yrs)
We will count on you to :
- Be extremely proactive in building relationships with team members and business stakeholders
- Be agile in understanding the business and business model
- Articulate problem statements, conceive solutions and execute on the same.
- Demonstrate process excellence in project delivery, driven by an action orientation
- Fluent in Python and have experience with NLP libraries like core NLP, Pandas, Spacy, Genism, etc.
- Possess advanced knowledge of the HuggingFace libraries and concepts like tokens, tokenization, stemming, lemmatization, regex.
- Possess excellent proficiency in data and text interpretation, analysis and reasoning.
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, and identify data patterns & trends in order to provide insights to enhance business decision making capability.
- Use advanced statistical techniques for complex data analysis. Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques, developing analytical reports.
What you need to have :
- Bachelors degree in Engineering / Analytics or Masters Degree in Statistics/Computer Applications/ IT/Analytics /any discipline related to Data Science / Analytics.
- 7-8 years of progressive experience in Advanced analytics preferably working with packages like NLTK, BERT, Numpy,etc
- Knowledge of statistics, optimization or related field
- Excellent critical thinking ability, result orientation and project management skills
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Keenness and urgency to learn about the Marsh and the business units business, and insurance industry in general
What makes you stand out?
- Experience building machine learning applications in areas like time series forecasting, classification models, clustering models, multivariate regression models etc
- A commercial sense to apply proportionality to the depth of analytics used versus desired output
- Ability to take initiatives to strive for improvement in analytics techniques, process and output
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.