HR at Confidential
Views:1669 Applications:443 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Marsh & McLennan - Manager - Business Architecture - Global Business Transformation Team (7-10 yrs)
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position in its Operations-focussed global business transformation team based in Mumbai
Roe : Manager - Business Architecture
What can you expect?
- To drive optimisation of operating models across Marsh, align them to best practices and realise benefits in terms of reduced costs, enhanced revenues, better controls and improved client satisfaction
- To propose solutions that are tailored to the business needs
- To manage global stakeholders and project teams in a robust manner to drive proposed change
- To build and articulate frameworks and methodologies that can also be self-administered by the various operating companies
- To build capabilities in business architecture and to enhance own & and team's expertise
- To codify knowledge and articulate in the form of thought papers / case studies
What is in it for you?
- Discover what's great about working at Marsh and McLennan Companies - from the opportunities that our size brings, to our commitment to our communities and understanding the benefits you'll receive. We are four businesses with one purpose: helping companies meet the challenges of our time.
- As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, we are devoted to finding diverse individuals who are committed to the success of our clients and our organisation. Joining us will provide a solid foundation for you to accelerate your career in the risk and insurance industry. You will join a team of talented professionals from across the globe, which is dedicated to helping clients manage some of the world's most challenging and complex risks. We can promise you extraordinary challenges, extraordinary colleagues, and the opportunity to make a difference.
- Our rich history has created a client service culture that we believe is second to none. Our commitments to Diversity and Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and sustainability demonstrate our commitment to stand for what is right.
As a Marsh and McLennan Company colleague, you will also receive additional benefits such as:
- A competitive salary
- Employee friendly policies
- Health care and insurance for you and your dependants
- Healthy Work life balance
- A great working environment
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
- Future career opportunities across a global organisation
We will count on you to:
- Elicit, articulate and document process modeling, business requirements, description of business context using scenarios and Data / Reporting requirements
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and vendor IT stakeholders as well as internal business stakeholders and external partners, e.g. carriers.
- Analyze and research new and existing products, emerging tech solutions, procedures, and workflow needs
- Translate business strategies and objectives into business requirements; provide traceability of business requirements to IT Solutions
- Responsible for conducting and analyzing feasibility studies/impact assessments regarding implementation of solutions
- Review and ensure that requirements and processes meet established quality standards
- Identify and resolve gaps between new and existing business processes and applications
- Take accountability for projects end-to-end, and complete them in time & within budget
- Definition and maintenance of an end-to-end view of Business Processes, using the ARIS/Visio tool
What you need to have:
- 7 to 10 years of external or internal management consulting experience in business process design, capturing business requirements, technology evaluation and change management
- Experience with Technology as well as non-Technology projects
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology, including producing user stories and participating in sprints and daily scrums; familiarity with Six Sigma and Lean principles
- Have familiarity with low code/no code solutions and business tools such as Qlikview, Smartsheets, Tableau
- Excellent business acumen, stakeholder management, relationship building, executive presence, communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Experience working with global stakeholders and cultures
- MBA from a premier business school
What makes you stand out?
- Experience in process blueprinting, continuous improvement, digital transformation, emerging insurtech / fintech and project / programme management
- Insurance domain knowledge
- An inquisitive mind that is not afraid to question current ways of thinking
- Coming up with creative solutions to business problems
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal