Senior Talent Acquisition Manager at MMC
Views:186 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Marsh & McLennan - Actuarial Role - Health Insurance Domain (2-4 yrs)
Actuarial - Health Insurance
What can you expect?
- We are looking to hire in the US Consulting team
- The team supports the US Actuarial & Financial group with a broad range of actuarial & financial management services for clients like Experience reporting, Reserving, Regulatory reporting, pricing and underwriting support.
- We serve more than 40 locations across North America and have a client base of 350+ clients, producing more than 3000 reports annually.
We will count on you for :
1. You'll work as a reviewer in the team who will be responsible for reviewing the work done by analyst, resolving their process queries, handling client queries and support in any new process transitions. In this role, you will apply your analytical thinking capabilities to produce client level reports and share useful insights.
2. Process, validate and update data in the actuarial and financial models like experience monitoring, Reserving, regulatory reporting, etc.
3. Prepare and analyze actuarial and financial reports for US H&B clients
4. Peer review the reports prepared by the team members and share observations
5. Liaison with onshore consultants for any data or project related queries resolution
6. Participate and contribute in any special project requirements
7. Support in any new transitions, documentation and creation of PMAPs and SOP
Note: Applicants should be flexible working in shifts.
What you need to have :
Knowledge & Skills :
1. Knowledge of H&B domain or Non life domain , reserving and portfolio monitoring
2. Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpretational skills.
3. Sound knowledge of process documentation, development of SOP, knowledge artefacts
YOUR NEXT CAREE
1. Thorough knowledge of peer review / QC
2. Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
3. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
4. Good command on MS office applications (MS-Excel, MS-Word)
5. Ability to multi task, self-starter
Education : Any Graduate preferably with Mathematics / Statistics / Actuarial Science or any subject with sizeable mathematical content.
Eligibility : Minimum 3 years of overall experience
What makes you stand out?
1. Adaptable communicator, facilitator, influencer and problem solver
2. High attention to detail
3. Good relationship skills, Proven ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team
4. Ability to multi-task and prioritize time effectively
About Mercer :
At Mercer, we are a global force of around 25000+ unique individuals working together to make a difference in the lives of more than 115 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth and careers.
We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - For more than 80 years, we've turned our insights into actions; Be it designing affordable health plans, or assuring income for retirement, or aligning workers with workforce needs, we've been united in our mission of enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well