Manager at Marmore Mena Intelligence Pvt Ltd
Views:4670 Applications:391 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Marmore MENA Intelligence - Research Analyst (3-5 yrs)
JOB TITLE: Research Analyst
REPORTS TO: Manager - Research
JOB SUMMARY -
Marmore is looking for individuals who will undertake business and financial analysis. The role will see the candidate undertaking extensive writing, modelling on spreadsheets, conducting discussions and interviews with external and internal stakeholders, and seeking ways to promote ideas and recommendations even in the middle of information scarcity or ambiguous data. The individual must have an eye for detail and should be able to perform under reasonable pressure on multiple activities.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Authoring strategic business and market intelligence reports, analyst briefings, white papers, blogs and other forms of content for various research themes such as Economic, Capital, Sector, Company Profiling, etc.
- Undertaking data extraction using tools such as Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg terminals in order to fulfil analytical activities.
- Proficient in undertaking desktop research effectively, quickly scaling up to add value and insights into research material gained.
- Developing thematic models to make sense of data, research literature and analysis, in order to drive critical conclusions and insights.
- Working confidently with clients to resolve business challenges or requirements during consulting assignments, with strong communication skills.
- Developing models and hypotheses to test business scenarios, analytical models and business recommendations.
- Driving continuous content development activities through ideas and suggestions.
- Developing attractive PowerPoint presentations that are functional, also.
- Supporting internal senior management research requests on various topics as the case may be.
- Consistently tracking and implementing best practices in research, data collection and presentation.
- Looking out for ways to refine content presentation to reach more members of the target audience.
TECHNICAL SKILLS -
The candidate should possess the following technical skills:
- Valuation methodologies (PE, EV/EBITDA, DCF etc.)
- Financial statement analysis
- Report writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Power Point
Professional qualifications such as CFA. MBA / Post Graduate degree in Economics and / or Finance or related discipline.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED -
Preferred - 3-5 years experience in the investment sector, with exposure in research writing
BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS -
- Ability to learn job requirements quickly
- Team working skills
- Thought leadership
- Self-motivated in achieving deadlines and targets
(The above Job Description is just indicative and not exhaustive. The Job holder may be required to undertake additional duties, which may be reasonably expected and forms part of the function of the job)