Markytics - Technology Head/Chief Technology Officer (0-20 yrs)
Technology Head/Chief Technology Officer For AI/ML Startup
About Markytics : Markytics is a team of highly qualified and passionate Data Science Professionals. At Markytics our objective is to develop strategic partnerships with our clients to deliver improved profits and enhanced customer value by drawing on our strengths in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
1. The Head of Technology will work closely with the Founding team and lead a team of 30 people comprising Data Scientists, front-end developers, and web application developers.
2.Candidates will obtain a deep understanding of the business side and accurate processes and systems around it. He / She will gather feedback from various stakeholders and continuously refine tech offerings.
Salary offered will be 50% to 70% Fixed and remaining as ESOPs/Equity
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Identify the analytics needs of the business and monitor key business risks
- Lead a team of data scientists, machine learning and big data resources
- Work closely with Tech & Product, utilizing structured and unstructured data
- Design optimal analytical interventions and experiment on new machine learning techniques
- Problem Solving / Thought Leadership
- Provide analytical thought leadership and drive actionable insights
- Drive analytical modeling techniques
- Lead the design, development and deployment of dashboards and reports
- Hardwire analytical outputs into the day to day working systems and processes
Desired Profile / Skills :
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech from IITs and IVY league Engineering College
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a relevant discipline
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Hands on experience in various languages & technologies such as SQL, Python, AWS, DJango
- Proven track record of leading high-performing analytics teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.