Manager - HR at MarketsandMarkets
Views:5087 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
MarketsandMarkets - Research Manager - Healthcare (8-13 yrs)
Research Manager -Healthcare
- Design industry metrics to be used real time by the market leaders, cutting across the entire eco-system for all the high growth market, newer applications, cutting edge technology developments impacting main stream businesses
- Exhibit thought leadership in a domain or business.
- Building a global industry network.
- Improvise the quality of research and consulting projects, by adding more insight, accuracy, best practices, domain knowledge and use of advanced metrics.
- Come out strongly as Industry thought leader and promote yourself through global conferences and proactively commenting on market dynamics by networking with key industry participants globally.
- Accountable for the P&L of the Respective Business Unit.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and distill the results of complex market research and analytics, resolve complex analytical problems
- Provide pre sales support to maximize revenues of the end customers and acquire new customers by unique value prop.
- Working in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers within the respective business line.
- Managing the delivery of training and development program.
- 10 to 14 years minimum experience in Research and Consulting industry.
- Strong business development and programme management experience in the professional services and solutions arena.
- Strong quantitative, research, and data analytic skills
- Hands-on experience in Forecasting, Market research, analytics, Competitive Intelligence, market forecast, syndicated report, corporate strategy, Project Management/Planning, Consulting, Strategic Advisory
- Experience in an extremely fast paced work environment preferably in research, consulting or marketing/strategy.
- Strong analytic skills, critical thinking skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good People Management skills
- Ability to work across multiple accounts and projects concurrently, while maintaining the highest level of quality in work
- Contribute to the achievement of revenue targets by managing the effective and timely delivery of project work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.