Vice President - Human Resources at MarketsandMarkets
Views:885 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
MarketsandMarkets - Executive Assistant To Chief People Officer (2-8 yrs)
EA to Chief People Officer
Job Description :
- This is a key role (stretch assignment) which will manage the CPO's office and ensure special projects are driven as per the Company's vision and plan. This role demands close interactions and working with CXOs. Using expertise in analytics, this role will provide structured and data-backed analytics solutions to create business impact and enable critical decisions by the CPO.
- The role leverages and/or re-designs existing solutions to delivery efficiently. The role also demands an innovation led approach to delivery through the use of evolving analytical techniques and/or technologies. The incumbent will be required to work across the LOBs/BU to gather, prioritize, manage, maintain and collaborate with stakeholders to support CPO in driving HR plan, intervention and execution of all people practices.
- Understand the overall strategy of company and ensure that all strategies and programs are aligned to business strategies and objective
- Support build & deployment of analytical solutions (models, hypothesis, analyses & scenarios) across the spectrum of analytical maturity - descriptive, inferential, predictive & prescriptive
- Drive change management in the organization
- Present data and insights to enable decision making by CPO and business
- Streamline functioning of the CPO's office by setting up right processes and ensure timely availability of information, data and updates
- Maintain quality standards of presentations for internal & external stakeholders
- Outlining progress on ongoing projects; tracking the deliverables & highlighting slippages from agreed timelines
- Participating and contributing in team discussions in Strategic Projects
- Handling business escalations and relevant service requests
- Provide proactive support to CHRO in driving engagement initiative
Education, Skills and Experience :
- MBA from Tier 1 or 2 institutes
- Minimum 2years of proven expertise in a similar role having engaged with CXOs
- Experience of international cross-cultural working
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong Analytical aptitude and logical reasoning ability
- Strong process/project management skill
- The person needs to be comfortable in fast moving ambiguous situations and be self-driven.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.