Talent Acquisition at MarketsAndMarkets
Views:485 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
MarketsandMarkets - Associate Vice President - Automotive/Transportation Research & Consulting (12-20 yrs)
Associate Vice President - Automotive/Transportation Research & Consulting
MarketsAndMarkets is hiring for Leaders in Market Research and Consulting for Automotive and Transportation Domain.
- Design industry metrics to be used real time by the market leaders, cutting across the entire eco-system for all the high growth market, newer applications, cutting edge technology developments impacting main stream businesses
- Exhibit thought leadership in a domain or business.
- Building a global industry network.
- Improvise the quality of research and consulting projects, by adding more insight, accuracy, best practices, domain knowledge and use of advanced metrics.
- Come out strongly as Industry thought leader and promote yourself through global conferences and proactively commenting on market dynamics by networking with key industry participants globally.
- Accountable for the P&L of the Respective Business Unit.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and distill the results of complex market research and analytics, resolve complex analytical problems
- Provide pre sales support to maximize revenues of the end customers and acquire new customers by unique value prop.
- Managing the delivery of training and development program.
- 12+ years of experience in Research and Consulting industry majorly contributing towards the Automotive and Transportation domain.
- Strong business development and program management experience in the professional services and solutions arena.
- Strong quantitative, research, and data analytic skills
- Hands-on experience in Forecasting, Market research, analytics, Competitive Intelligence, market forecast, syndicated report, corporate strategy, Project Management/Planning, Consulting, Strategic Advisory
- Experience in an extremely fast paced work environment preferably in research, consulting or marketing/strategy.
- Strong analytic skills, critical thinking skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good People Management skills
- Ability to work across multiple accounts and projects concurrently, while maintaining the highest level of quality in work
- Contribute to the achievement of revenue targets by managing the effective and timely delivery of project work.
Company Name: MarketsandMarkets Research
Company Website: www.marketsandmarkets.com
Job Location: Pune
Designation: Associate Vice President - Research.
Domain: Automotive and Transportation.
- MarketsandMarkets is the world's largest revenue impact company, serving over 7500 customers. 80% of top 2000 companies globally rely on us for identifying new high growth and niche revenue opportunities.
- In the face of constant technology innovation and market disruption, we help organizations plan and operationalize their future revenue mix decisions by identifying over 30,000 high growth opportunities ranging from $1B to $500B across 90+ industry trends and markets. Organizations choose MarketsandMarkets- to stay ahead of the curve and accelerate their revenue decisions and implementations by 6 - 12 months, giving them a unique, first-mover advantage.
- Our revenue impact methodology provides quantified and actionable insights on converged, granular and connected market eco-systems that result from disruptive technologies and high-growth markets. We provide an extended lens on not only what will impact our client's revenue but also what will impact their clients- revenues, continually uncovering latent opportunities.
- We work across all major B2B industries with C-level executives in functions such as Strategy, Marketing, Sales, R&D, Product, and M&A. MarketsandMarkets- brings exclusive high-growth markets intelligence generated by over 850 SMEs and analysts along with its proprietary Revenue Impact platform (Knowledge Store).