Vice President - Human Resources at MarketsandMarkets
Views:407 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
MarketsandMarkets - Associate - Client Service (1-3 yrs)
MarketsandMarkets- is the world's largest revenue impact company, serving over 7,500 customers. 80% of the top 2000 companies rely on us to identify new high growth and niche revenue opportunities. Companies choose MarketsandMarkets- to stay ahead of the curve and accelerate their revenue decisions and implementations by 6- 12 months, giving them a unique, first-mover advantage.
MARKETSANDMARKETS IS THE MOST RELEVANT CHOICE
Every company wants to know how a shift in the revenue source of their client and their clients- clients will impact their own revenue. Also, all B2B companies worldwide are estimated to lose 50% of their revenue in old revenue sources and pivot to new sources (new technologies, use cases, ecosystems, markets, products, new partners, new competition). This shift will be applicable to their clients and clients- clients as well. MarketsandMarkets helps these companies benefit from these shifts instead of getting disrupted. We help them foresee these shifts in advance and help them capitalize on them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer continuous support for 4-5 client accounts by driving the consumption of strategic actionable insights and driving high-impact decision making.
- Proactively initiate new project pipeline through additional analysis or research for the client by working closely with the MnM research team
- Generate new opportunities within existing accounts
- Manage research projects for clients such as market sizing, pricing analytics, competitive landscape assessment, benchmarking studies and more by coordinating between the client, onsite & research team
- Identify other strategic areas for revenue within existing client organizations to develop more client relationships
- Coordinate and lead the entire business development process - introductions, presentations, proposals, and closing
Required and most valued skills:
- Ability to learn quickly, great relationship building and communication skills, ability to understand and connect problems, desire and work ethic to grow professionally and personally
- Preferred skills (beneficial; not required): market research or analytics background (math, statistics, modeling, general information systems), sales experience.