Assistant Manager at People Tree Consultant
Views:4553 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Marketing Strategy & Development Role - Corporate Banking - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-16 yrs)
We have an opportunity in Corporate Banking - Marketing Strategy & Development with a foreign sector bank.
Location : Mumbai
Yrs. of exp : 8+ years
Educational Qualifications : MBA from a premier institute.
- Prepare and present short and long terms Strategies for increasing and improving Corporate Loan portfolio to Corporate Banking head.
- Manage the entire corporate loan portfolio of the Bank to achieve incremental increase in as per targets
- Develop new products in line with other Banks in the Market to increase corporate loans portfolio
- MIS and Pipeline tracking of corporate RMs across branches
- Feedback sessions of all corporate RMs for product, process, policy changes for business
- Coordinate and Support RMs and branches for increasing speed, numbers, and volume of Loan disbursements
- Support corporate RM head: Appraising RMs, performance MIS, product research etc
- End to End Support to RMs & Drive and improve RM business
- Follow up on case to case basis with HO credit and local credit for faster sanctions
- Propose policy, process, product changes/deviations in line with Market practices for sanctions of important deals
- Support branches with complete information and sharing of best practices/important cases across branches
- Focused business activities
- Analysis of syndication loan IM and club deal structures
- Strongly propose changes in policy and processes with proper market information to increase corporate loans sourcing, sanctions, and disbursement according to bank's strategy
- Research market information for new developments/products being proposed/ developed/ launched by competitor Banks
- Explore all options for increasing and improving corporate loan book - both organic and inorganic.
Team People Tree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.