Marketing Strategist Role - Consumer Durable (8-12 yrs)
Key Responsibilities and Skills :
- Crafting strategies for the marketing team, in collaboration with the other teams. To develop pricing strategies in accordance with the Management and other related departments that will help us maximize profits.
- Conduct an analysis of all marketing initiatives and calculate ROI's to drive digital growth
- Researching the demand for our products and services. Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas. Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Undertake competitor research and monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department, including expenditures, research, and development appropriations, return on investment, and profit-loss projections.
- Building brand awareness and positioning. Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing. Make sure that the businesses marketing communications promote the right message to maintain a good brand image.
- Leadership and influencing skills: You need to be a clear thinker and a good communicator. You will report directly to the Co-Founder / Director and must justify your ideas to the executive team. You will also be leading and directing the work of others. This role with also involve constant networking and representing your organization to outsiders.
- Management skills: You will have to oversee the marketing department and guide its day-to-day operations. This means recruiting, supervising, and mentoring members of the marketing team. People management skills will be a major part of the job. High competency in stakeholder and project management will be a huge advantage.
- Analytical skills: The role calls for a continual analysis of market trends and the positioning of competitors.
- MBA or Masters in Marketing with 8+ years of work experience, preferably in E-commerce merchandising or online consumer brands.
- Excellent experience in managing a large team at a more senior level, which demonstrates their ability to administer a team effectively.
- Solid knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Manager and other marketing analytical tools.