Principal Consultant at Spring HR Services LLP
Views:652 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Marketing Role - EduTech (8-15 yrs)
Marketing Role - EdTech
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Directly responsible for the marketing spends to achieve maximum enrollments Media Planning & digital strategy.
- Clear Focus on branding, customer acquisition & revenue generation
- Manage team of Marketing people across the geography and get into ground level to perform the task and achieve the business goal.
- Should have thorough understanding of Marketing, ATL, BTL, Online & Offline Marketing.
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting and optimization of social media campaigns with goals to increase transactions, new users, acquired via AdWords
- Execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting across Search, and other facets of paid search in accordance with business goals
- Managing and maintaining large keyword lists
- Improve quality score of ads on Google and optimize campaign structure
- Running A/B tests across paid search campaigns & landing pages
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to internal business goals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.