Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:1287 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Marketing Manager - Product/Digital (5-7 yrs)
Marketing Manager - Product/Digital
Mumbai | Permanent
Great work environment with flexible work hours
Reputed and growing firm in the Digital/Online Media space
About Our Client
The Client is the Directi group; which is a $300+ million group of businesses providing web products and services to millions of global users. Directi businesses include Media.net, Skenzo, ResellerClub, LogicBoxes, BigRock, WebHosting.Info, Radix, CodeChef and Talk.to.
The Digital Marketing Role is with BigRock; which is one of India's leading web services brands that provides domains, websites, hosting, and servers to businesses and professionals across India. It has created a huge cachet for itself as an innovative brand with a set of with a set of highly acclaimed and award winning TV campaigns. It is one of the top brands in its category today.
The Product Marketing Role is with Talk.to; which believes that the way in which people communicate with each other should be the richest, easiest and cheapest possible. Their goal is to build the best real-time communication system possible with today's technology and they are obsessed with building a beautiful, elegant product which is intuitively simple for the user. It is still early days for, but there is a working product out in the wild. Check them out at http://talk.to/
Digital Marketing Head: Reporting to the Business Head of BigRock
- You will be responsible for conceptualizing & running digital marketing strategies to acquire customers in the most cost effective manner for BigRock
- You will continuously balance CPA, LTV, and ROI across various campaigns to deliver the most optimized outcomes
- You will lead a team of associates and managers across disciplines such as SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, etc
- You will introduce best practices in the BigRock media plan across disciplines
- You will build and track conversion funnels for the BigRock website using internally developed dashboards as well as 3rd party tools
- You will build and execute content strategies for blogs, social media channels, video networks, newsletters, etc
- You will work closely with multiple external partners and agencies towards realizing BigRock's digital marketing goals
Product Marketing Manager: Reporting to the CEO
- You will be responsible for strategizing and executing efficient Online advertising campaigns including Mobile, Display, Remarketing, Search and Social
- You will manage the submission, ranking and promotion of our applications in the iphone, android, blackberry, mac and chrome app stores
- You will be in-charge of building and tracking conversion funnels using internally developed dashboards as well as 3rd party tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Optimizely, and more
- You will be responsible for writing PR articles and coordinating with the press to manage product release announcements
- You will be in-charge of designing, writing content for and maintaining our website, social media presence, marketing collateral, monthly newsletters and blog, along with creating sensational product videos
The Successful Applicant
What's On Offer
Aside from offering the most competitive salaries in the industry; the benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. The workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. There is no dress code and there are flexible work hours and holidays.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.