Director - Operations at Core Edge Solutions
Views:7413 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Marketing Manager - Internet/Online (5-8 yrs)
Position - Marketing Manager
A Marketing Manager plays a specialized role as part of overall Marketing team. This position plays a key role in lead generation through various BTL activities, communication, brand building and conversion.
- Experience - 5+yrs
- End to End execution of BTL marketing campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, and distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Ideate and implement lead generation campaigns and strategies to drive sales & ROI
- Create innovative on ground marketing campaign targeting mass consumer between age group of 35 - 45 years of age
- Should be able to identify various touch points of these targeted consumers & conduct various activities to engage & generate leads for the company
- Should be well versed with all logistics & operations issues of managing large consumer based BTL activities
- Should be able to measure quality of leads & finally resulting in qualitative sales.
- Creative and independent work ethic while also able to collaborate with team
- MBA / post graduate from any institute of repute
- Should be able to manage BTL agencies for all execution work
- Willing to work at odd timings
- Experience in working for a large BTL agency managing FMCG / consumer durable accounts would be preferred
- Candidates from FMCG / Consumer durable companies with promotions experience would be highly desirable
Salary offered:8 -10 LPA
Pls apply asap
Contact person- Roopa-
Core Edge Solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.