Senior Recruitment Researcher at Hunting Cube Recruitment Solutions
Views:172 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Marketing Manager - Growth Hacking - Gaming (6-13 yrs)
Manager - Growth Hacker
We are hiring for the role of Manager-Growth Hacker Marketing with a gaming company based at Gurgaon.
Exp Re - 6-10 Years
- Leverage communities on Facebook/Telegram/YouTube/Whatsapp and other social media or influencer platforms to find creative ways to acquire users.
- Drive rapid and organic user acquisition with a 10x growth mindset.
- Have an understanding of community, influencers, digital marketing channels and driving scale on customer acquisition and driving top of the funnel for the business.
- Identify new growth opportunities within your channels and explore new avenues/ growth hacks to acquire new and engaged users.
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (content, creative etc.) to identify areas for growth.
- Create a performance metrics framework to set and evaluate goals for every experiment, look at the data to identify problem areas and be proactive in problem solving
- Onboard or have worked with YouTube/TikTok influencers
- Growth Hacking experience in the past
- Experience building or managing communities on Telegram, TikTok, YouTube, Whatsapp or Facebook.
- A combination of analytical and creative thinking, with excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
- Can carry out market research/ customer calls to understand the user profiling and run targeted marketing campaigns.
- Wear a marketing hat and think creatively to come up with powerful communication to break the clutter and stand out amongst the ever-evolving set of competitors.
- Can envision and come up with longer-term marketing strategy as opposed to just limiting the thought process to campaign execution.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Hustle to take on problems individually and within cross-functional teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.