Founder at Serving Skill
Views:885 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Marketing Manager - General Insurance (3-6 yrs)
- Drive the product and channel marketing piece for better product penetration
- Plan & ideate campaign calendar with product and analytics teams
- Design and execute multi-channel campaigns using Push Notifications, Whatsapp, Email & SMS
- Provide direction to the creative agencies for creative execution
- Familiarity of Martech platforms like Netcore, Clevertap etc.
- Track and analyse campaign performance for improvement
- Co-ownership of campaign deliverables and performance along with other teams
- Who can creatively automate marketing processes that can result in better sales experiences and revenues. Has a knack to create and optimize to provide a good ROAS on the ever-changing Ad platforms by working on having a strong 360 degree marketing strategy. Understands the impact of communication and copywriting in solving business problems.
- Can understand the impact of having the right branding and manage brand consistency in communication and brand-building activities. Conduct and analyze consumer research and define the vision of the product Requirements
Hard skills : Expertise in Facebook/Google ad network, WhatsApp automation, Hubspot / CRM, Google Analytics. Knowledge of Attribution, Google Tag manager, CMS Platforms, data studio, Email marketing/Push Notification tools will be an added benefits. Soft skills: Strong communication, organizational skills
- Go-getter attitude Multitasking Highly Proficient in English Well versed either of this languages (Hindi/Tamil/Telugu/Kannada) Adapting to changes in trends in the marketing industry Eligibility :- Candidate must be a resident of Bangalore. 2 to 3 years of experience in Digital marketing (Preferable with B2B or B2C digital marketing experience. MBA background from reputed business school