Director at Quest Services & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:833 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Marketing Manager/Brand Head - Innovation/New Product Development - FMCG - IIM/XLRI/MDI/IIFT/SCMHRD (7-9 yrs)
A well known FMCG MNC wishes to recruit the Marketing Lead to spearhead its Innovation and NPD projects.
- The Marketing Manager will be leading highly motivated and competent professionals of the New Product development and Innovations team.
The key responsibilities shall be :
- To work towards developing new brand group and grow the brands globally .
- Manage a pipeline of innovation projects across food and beverage, with a key focus on Base of Pyramid.
- Crafting the right marketing mix for each market (including pricing, positioning, product & packaging)
- Lead the Cross-Functional Project Teams for delivery of the project.
- Work closely on the packaging development for the New products
- Lead product development and testing for the innovations
- Work closely with the CMI team and incorporate best practices of the brand planning and creating winning propositions for Brand Innovation, Brand positioning strategies
- Integrated communication development
- Digital Marketing strategies
- We invite applications from MBAs from the leading B Schools (IIMs, XLRI, MDI, IIFT, SCMHRD, and like institutes), with hands-on experience in Innovation / New Product Development /Brand development in a renowned FMCG organisations.
- Must have handled brands in the foods and beverages category.
- Must have contributed in conceptualizing and bringing in new product / projects . Sound knowledge of all facets of brand management, marketing strategy and innovation process is a prerequisite.
- Flair for Innovation, creating new brands - is THE key competency we are looking for.
Interested Marketing evangelists may apply ASAP.