Recruiter at Turing
Views:2637 Applications:632 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:331
Marketing Analyst/Email Marketing Specialist/Digital Marketing Analyst - Internet/Online (1-4 yrs)
Turing (turing.com) is based in Palo Alto, California, U.S.A., also known as - Silicon Valley- . We connect exceptional software engineers from around the world to top U.S. and Silicon Valley companies that are hiring for remote software positions.100+ companies including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner and Bloomberg have hired Turing developers.
For more than 150,000 developers across 130 countries, Turing is the preferred freelancer platform for finding remote US software engineering jobs. Turing offers a wide range of long term full time remote jobs for full stack development, web, mobile, backend, frontend, dev ops and AI/ML developers.
Turing is backed by well known investors like Facebook's first CTO (Adam D'Angelo), executives from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, Founders Fund (investors in Facebook, Tesla, Asana etc). Turing is led by serial A.I. entrepreneurs Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan, whose last A.I. firm leveraged remote talent and had a successful acquisition.
The company was founded in 2018 and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Digital marketing analyst (email marketing specialist) is primarily focused on creating, managing & delivering successful email campaigns. Using skills, tools and new creating ideas to constantly increase engagement and retention of users. Improve campaign constantly with a data analysis tool set covering all the metrics as well as creating data from A/B and multivariate testing.
More specifically, you will:
1. Work with Demand Generation managers, copywriters and engineers in creating email marketing strategy and process
2. Plan, manage, build, deploy, and analyze email campaigns; Monitor email deliverability and provide knowledge of best practices and recommendations to the marketing team
3. Ensure high throughput of quality emails and results
4. Partner with the data automations team to define target list segmentation for campaigns
5. Provide email best practices and continuously propose test strategies for new campaigns
6. Generate mobile-friendly HTML email templates from scratch
7. Build dynamic and flexible email templates that can maximize our ability to serve personalized and custom content
8. Create and maintain automated email journeys to nurture and engage our customers
9. Analyze email campaign performance and create visualizations to present data and proposed optimizations
10. Standardized Reporting: Work with internal stakeholders to determine ongoing business intelligence needs in order to design, develop and produce ongoing reports and dashboards to support the business.
11. Campaign Analysis: Provide ROI analysis of all online marketing campaigns with predefined key performance indicators.
12. Test Design and Analysis: Work with the Demand Generation team to create a solid test design that will produce statistically sound, actionable results.
13. Set up and Manage Tracking Mechanisms: Work with web developers to implement new tracking tools and ensure they are working properly on an ongoing basis.
1. 1-2 years of experience working with email Campaign Management Tools like mailchimp, pepipost etc.
2. Bachelor- s/Master's degree in Engineering is required
3. Experience creating and managing email campaigns that utilize customer data to create personalized customer journeys
4. Ability to code responsive HTML/CSS email templates is preferred
5. Strong project management, planning and organizational skills
6. Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, while consistently meeting deadlines for campaigns
7. Team player who enjoys working with others
8. Ability to think through complex problems and find simple solutions to tackle them
Other Must have Skills:
1. Math ( it's a must- without fluent basic math, percentage, growth etc)
2. Charts plots comparisons reading
3. Excel skills ( pivot table, functions: vlookup, countifs, sumifs, averageifs, if, and, or, left, right)
4. Strong Attention to detail
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English