Market Intelligence Analyst - Commercial Analytics (5-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
Role: Market Intelligence Analyst/ Commercial Analytics
Experience: 5 + Years
- Build and exhibit deep expertise on available data sets and supports data enabled decision making using data from external suppliers in ANZ and internal data for various other sources
- Consistent delivery of high quality, timely and insightful reports to enable brand and senior leadership to track performance of our brands
- Develop and publish regularly, market intelligence reports on KPIs related to Sales, sales growth, wholesaler inventory, market share, market growth, sales force activity, P2P and non-personal channel promotional impressions and engagement metrics etc.
- Work on prescriptive and predictive analytical models, to answer unstructured questions from the business.
- Map physician journey in an omni channel environment
- Understand the preferred communication channel for a physician
- Calculate ROI of various marketing tactics
- Developing into a trusted advisor by actively participating in various phases of the project including kick-off, methodology development, execution, insight generation and data visualization and results presentation to various stakeholders
- Preferred degree in sciences or quantitative discipline i.e. Econometrics, Statistics, Engineering or Computer Sciences
- At least 5 years of evolving experience in business/market intelligence, performance reporting and/or descriptive analytics for Marketing or other commercial leadership, with demonstrated results in understanding, structuring and making sense of unfamiliar and messy datasets
- Experience in working on prescriptive analytical problems like physician journey and behavior changes, ROI modelling, targeting
- Exposure to advanced analytics algorithms to create predictive data models
- Experience in working with business partners located in another country.
Preferred Technical Skills
- Hands-on experience of managing and querying data on a range of relational data servers
- Expertise in writing and debugging efficient SQL queries, Python or R (one of them), Excel and VBA
- Power BI/Tableau experience highly desirable
- Alteryx/KNIME experience highly desirable
- Experience in business analytics tasks like data cleaning, preparation, and basics of good reporting